ATTN: MFJ AND/OR ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO HEAR ME COVERING VINTERSORG

I can't wait til the day I finally record something! I can play kinda decently now, just have to work on learning a wider variety of techniques and work on reducing the number of wrong strings i hit and stuff.

but what? i'd like it to be something original, but then i'd actually have to write something :confused:

Dude, you completely aced this for apparently doing it in such a short time. That song "I Den Trolska Dalens Hjärta" has less intense pipes (a more "regular" style of singing compared to this tune from Hedniskhjartad)... I think we could do an awesome fucking version of it. Talk to me...

Jesus christ this is so terribly exciting... Erik, you have TOP-NOTCH harsh vocals, and I fucking mean that. This is exactly how I would sound if I had the choice.

Erik said:
cheers

could do that probably!

Okay then, looks like I'll be figuring out the song for the rest of the day. It might be hard becuase I suck at that sort of thing, but we'll see.

yeah, get as much practice as you need. if this is the second time, it shouldn't take long! :lol:

Im pretty sure I want to cover this one, but I'll keep looking around,

Damn Erik, that was really good, especially considering the short time frame. My only criticism would be to add a bit more power behind your clean vocals (yes im complaining about the vocals I know).

I hope all this positive response doesn't get passed off as oompa-loompaism or something... this Erik guy really knows what he's doing!

i'd like to here some more original stuff from you Erik, preferably not as stylistically rigid as Nasheim or Lethal, but that's up to you i guess