Mickelson and Digiorgio will not play on new Vintersorg going back to old style

or a banjo!!!!

i'm really looking forward to the new album. when i think of a mix of the old ond the new style i have "The Enigmatic Spirit" in mind which is among his best songs. but i don't want to look forward to something which won't exist in that way.

narff, can't await it!!!

Thidrek said:
i'm really looking forward to the new album. when i think of a mix of the old ond the new style i have "The Enigmatic Spirit" in mind which is among his best songs. but i don't want to look forward to something which won't exist in that way.

narff, can't await it!!!
Me too! Starting to build up insane expectations for this album, but I'm also convinced they will be fulfilled. :)

Thidrek said:

narff, can't await it!!!

ME TOO!!!! I have something like that in my mind, like Ars Memorativa or A Dialog with the Stars... ( if the new album gets a song like Om Regnbagen Materialiserades i'll be totally satisfied!!!!!!!)

borknagar_ said:
ME TOO!!!! I have something like that in my mind, like Ars Memorativa or A Dialog with the Stars... ( if the new album gets a song like Om Regnbagen Materialiserades i'll be totally satisfied!!!!!!!)

Same here!:D