New Vintersorg?

I would not mind Swedish Monster Borknagar.

If anything, it would make the ICX Vortex fanbois just spaz even more, which is always hysterical to watch.

^ :lol: and its ICS you know?

And it'd be great if the new Bork album is in Svensk/Norsk. I'm posting this here because the Bork forum is pretty much dead nowadays :Smug: .

D'OH.

Shows how much old Bork I've been listening to...It's lonely over there without Asgeir gossiping about something or other...I like ellipses...

It'll be a swedish album this time around also...It's kind of a concept album but with very vast frame..so it's not like a singel story with one particular ending, more like several themes that come together and co-operate to build a "universal" ending. We've not focused on Borknagar for some months now..mr Brun and mr V have focused on Cronian and the other guys have also done other stuff. But now we'll pay full attention to the new Borknagar album. And we need full attention and not just slacking around a write some part now and then...so beware!!! we're creating a "monster" :)

mr V

damn, I was hoping for a bilingual album this time. Even though I think your voice shines more in swedish, I was hoping for an album I wouldn't have to get the translations for.

I sure hope its as good as Solens Rotter.

WILL BENNY BE DRUMMING ON IT????

aha,they create an "monster",but not by Vintersorg like in old times...
damn,he is grown up=(
why don`t find Andreas 1 minute per one month to ome to this forum and ENDLICH answer the questions?????:cry:

aha,they create an "monster",but not by Vintersorg like in old times...
damn,he is grown up=(
why don`t find Andreas 1 minute per one month to ome to this forum and ENDLICH answer the questions?????:cry:

Are you drunk? What questions? He was here not one week ago posting in this very topic.

@draugen

i want say you a BBBBIIIIGGGG THANKS for itrollskogens,that i use some years=)man,its awesome job!

@Qu Apelle

thanks,man=)hoho,i am spaeking more than only german and shwedish.but ist not so important to this thema.

we can create own thema to flood of another things=)what you say,people?

What I would like to hear more about is the new Otyg (!!!) release from Napalm. From what I've seen it's just a double album made from Älvefärd and Sagovindars Boning, but I'm really hoping for some extra materials, like songs from Djävulen (Please :)). Also, will it be remastered or something, or is it simply the old ones in exactly the same way as before?

What I would like to hear more about is the new Otyg (!!!) release from Napalm. From what I've seen it's just a double album made from Älvefärd and Sagovindars Boning, but I'm really hoping for some extra materials, like songs from Djävulen (Please :)). Also, will it be remastered or something, or is it simply the old ones in exactly the same way as before?

I don't think they ever really recorded any tracks for Djävulen or did they? I'm sure at least some demo tracks were made.:/ They would surely make nice bonus material. They could also at least remaster the whole thing of course... Mr. V, let us know!

It's kinda sad that I'll probably buy this regardless of what it actually is. Despite the fact that I already own both albums.:(

i cannot stop listening to solens rotter, please someone helps me!!!!!!!!
i need a cure :zombie:

hehe, same thing happened to me when the album came out.
trust me, it will pass ;-)

I have the opposite problem, when it came out i thought "ok, another album of the new crazy mr V" , I listened to it, appreciated it but not so much if i have to be honest...then it grew inside of me, day after day, i traslated some of the the lyrics and now i'm totally addicted :p

I loved so much song number two which tells about Leonardo da Vinci, maybe as for i'm italian and live in the same region as him, Toscana...

I don't think they ever really recorded any tracks for Djävulen or did they? I'm sure at least some demo tracks were made.:/ They would surely make nice bonus material. They could also at least remaster the whole thing of course... Mr. V, let us know!

It's kinda sad that I'll probably buy this regardless of what it actually is. Despite the fact that I already own both albums.:(

WOHOO!!! I didn't know about this! Another release from the greatest band that ever walked planet earth is nothing something you get every day!
I'll definitly buy it, though I (of course) own both albums as well. :headbang:

And tobz, where did you hear (read) this news? I can't seem to find it anywhere...