QUESTION FOR MR. V ABOUT NEW CD

D.M.S.

New Metal Member
May 20, 2010
Hi to all...i'm from Italy and new here...yesterday i've listened to Solens Rotter...i love it like the first time..great cd, but something goes on my mind and was about the rythmic section. My favorite cds of Vintersorg are Vision From.. and The Focusing Blur, and i love in them, the work of the couple Mickelson-Di Giorgio. So i was thinking that Solens Rotter with this guys should be more great and their skills are missed in this cd.
So Mr. V there's possibility for the new cd that Di Giorgio and Mickelson could back to play with you??Should be great...

Another thing Mr. V....your voice is incredible in every new cd you make goes better than before...i love your work on Universal from Borki, great!!! :headbang:

what the hell?
suddently do you all speak italian?!? :lol:

now, this should be a serious thread....
i didn't want to go OT...seriously :oops:

Mamma mia, it's a me, Mario!

mario.jpg

Ah hahaha sempre infastidire la mia ragazza con le commentari :p (perfavore corregetemi).

Ah hahaha sempre infastidire la mia ragazza con le commentari :p (perfavore corregetemi).

infastidisco sempre la mia ragazza con i....??? commenti maybe? (which is the word in english?)

per favore correggetemi....

another thread ruined by whoooo????

ME!
bow.gif

@DMS: I think Asgeir and Steve won't be involved on the next album, since Mr V is recording little by little and he hasn't said a word about guest musicians.

@Lefay: Rejoice! you (and defiance mainly) keep the forum alive screwing every thread with OT shit ;)

@DMS: I think Asgeir and Steve won't be involved on the next album, since Mr V is recording little by little and he hasn't said a word about guest musicians.

@Lefay: Rejoice! you (and defiance mainly) keep the forum alive screwing every thread with OT shit ;)

Mr. V already confirmed that there will be no Asgeir on this album; I believe the drumming is being done by Benny instead.

Sigurðr;9105187 said:
mi corazon és como una piedra, danza de fuego e ghazzio
oh its just a random italian phrase i think its a little correct :lol: and the second is a rhapsody song :lol:

this is not italian !!!!! :lol:
it's spanish instead...but i'm not sure if it's correct, defiance can say that!

@alfader: for the first time in my life, i really didn't want to waste the topic talking about random shit, but i wasn't able to stop myself from saying how i was happy to see another italian dude on this forum :oops:

infastidisco sempre la mia ragazza con i....??? commenti maybe? (which is the word in english?)

per favore correggetemi....

another thread ruined by whoooo????

ME!
bow.gif

I was trying to say 'she always gets pissed off with my 'Mario' comments'. D'oh didn't write it as a plural, commenti sounds better.

Sigurðr;9105187 said:
mi corazon és como una piedra, danza de fuego e ghazzio
oh its just a random italian phrase i think its a little correct :lol: and the second is a rhapsody song :lol:

Hehe that's Spanish, and the 'es' is without an accent mark.

Hahaha the new RoF album is excellent.

Lamento Eroico?

@Lefay: Rejoice! you (and defiance mainly) keep the forum alive by screwing every thread with OT shit ;)

Pues gracias, siempre a tu servicio jeje *plop*.

I was trying to say 'she always gets pissed off with my 'Mario' comments'. D'oh didn't write it as a plural, commenti sounds better.

Hehe that's Spanish, and the 'es' is without an accent mark.

Hahaha the new RoF album is excellent.

Lamento Eroico?*.

Yeah, the new album is great, i love Rhapsody..i have all cds and singles :p but i was in a 4 years 'hiatus' from rhapsody..so when i found the new cd 3 weeks ago and listened to it, i fall in lvoe again :lol: Lamento Eroico is great but I like more the track called GUARDIANI, its beautiful

Back to the tracks :lol: Id love to see Steve Digiorgio again in tha basslines, or Tyr, Mr.V already work with Tyr on Bork so i think its gonna be cool to see him in some Mr.V's work, fretless bass is awesome, I think they fix perfect with the songs, but we need to wait :cry: The new album is planned to go out this year?

Sigurðr;9106806 said:
Back to the tracks :lol: Id love to see Steve Digiorgio again in tha basslines, or Tyr, Mr.V already work with Tyr on Bork so i think its gonna be cool to see him in some Mr.V's work, fretless bass is awesome, I think they fix perfect with the songs, but we need to wait :cry: The new album is planned to go out this year?

i remember he wrote some tracks were written.....maybe late 2010 or begin of 2011???? i hope the sooner he can! :lol:

Sigurðr;9106806 said:

I think Tyr played live with Vintersorg somewhere in time...it would be incredible to hear it on a Vintersorg album.çç

@Qu: you're totally right. Benny is supposed to play drums on the new album. In fact, he was intented for playing on Solens, but there was no time for it, if I remember well.