New Vintersorg?

Bahahah, yeah, because religion just loooooves change.:) An acceptable change would be religion going away... but let's just stop this right here and now. We've got the Tavern thread. Fingers crossed for some more news from mr. V.

Agreed. Apologies for the derail.

Ah boooo but I like discussing about religion :p.

So do I! :D

But he does have a point, maybe it should be moved to the bar thread.

And...........back to Vintersorg! I hope it's in Swedish. I really love hearing the language, and I think it 'flows' better with the music.

Fingers crossed for a mixture of both or a completely English album.:D Surely I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind that?:S

also

c) How's the new Borknagar album going? Anything happening on that front?

It'll be a swedish album this time around also...It's kind of a concept album but with very vast frame..so it's not like a singel story with one particular ending, more like several themes that come together and co-operate to build a "universal" ending. We've not focused on Borknagar for some months now..mr Brun and mr V have focused on Cronian and the other guys have also done other stuff. But now we'll pay full attention to the new Borknagar album. And we need full attention and not just slacking around a write some part now and then...so beware!!! we're creating a "monster" :)

mr V

It'll be a swedish album this time around also...It's kind of a concept album but with very vast frame..so it's not like a singel story with one particular ending, more like several themes that come together and co-operate to build a "universal" ending. We've not focused on Borknagar for some months now..mr Brun and mr V have focused on Cronian and the other guys have also done other stuff. But now we'll pay full attention to the new Borknagar album. And we need full attention and not just slacking around a write some part now and then...so beware!!! we're creating a "monster" :)

mr V

YES! :headbang:

mr V

Finally! :rolleyes: :headbang:

Tsk tsk this Norwegians have so many projects :p .

mr V

Ah ha so you are going to create some kind of monster in Swedish, that is healthy so stay strong and keep coming up with the magic music.:kickass:

Well as I understand it, the Swedish thing he's talking about is the new Vintersorg album, the 'monster' is the new Borknagar album.:)

mr V
Very much awesome! :headbang:

And thus begins the long and ardous wait.

is "ardous" really a word, by the way? Can't find it in any dictionary...

Hahah, indeed.:p I just wanted to clarify it, that's all.:) Had to nip that in the bud, before people started thinking that the new Borknagar would be Swedish or something.:) Hopefully both will be monsters, but hopefully at least the new Borknagar will be in English again and not in Norwegian. Listened to Cosmic Genesis a bit again last night.:/ Make Cosmic Genesis part. 2, mr. V.