Some thoughts of Mr. V!

Mr V must be very busy, he has not posted on this forum in a long time.

oh..well. I'm working on so much different project at the time...Borknagar album, Vintersorg album, Waterclime album etc...so time is my greatest enemy you know:) But I'm trying to pop in here every day to see what's going on!!

mr V

oh..well. I'm working on so much different project at the time...Borknagar album, Vintersorg album, Waterclime album etc...so time is my greatest enemy you know:) But I'm trying to pop in here every day to see what's going on!!

mr V

Thanx a lot, that's more than I can ask to you.

mr V

Great mr V. Please, don't give up Gravisphere project. The song posted on My Space is very promising and amazing!!!! :headbang:

All the best from Spain!

Ah, it is great to see he is alive and kicking still. :)
But even greater to see what he's been doing with projects.
I like the Gravisphere sound. Very original, unique, and utter just great. All of this and doesn't he/you have a job? ...even if not, this is great and builts character I think. Hard worker.

I think it is really funny that this is a Vintersorg forum, like... the band. But we all talk about the other projects. I think that is hilarious. I think they should change it to Mr. V forum page or something, because we make it deal with the man himself, not the band.

Is it just for Vintersorg, the band? I mean, he IS Vintersorg. There's a Dan Swano forum, a James Murphy forum... =)

This forum was created to discuss all Vintersorg projects. Back in the old days we had multiple Otyg, Havayoth, and Borknagar threads. Some people are still fairly new to the forum but the fact is this forum is to discuss all musical projects Vintersorg (Mr. V) is involved with.

This forum was created to discuss all Vintersorg projects. Back in the old days we had multiple Otyg, Havayoth, and Borknagar threads. Some people are still fairly new to the forum but the fact is this forum is to discuss all musical projects Vintersorg (Mr. V) is involved with.

Hey Ben, speaking of old days.....I just saved some very old highlights from a corrupted partition on my old comp. Hilarious. Still got your excite adress running?

mr V

Hey, is there any news about the Vintersorg album and Gravisphere? I would like to know how is Gravisphere going, since I haven't heard of them for a while.

Hey, is there any news about the Vintersorg album and Gravisphere? I would like to know how is Gravisphere going, since I haven't heard of them for a while.

Gravisphere album: in the making..all the songs are completed and we're now going to start recording it.

mr V