Mr. V and drug use?

What? A "fight thread" I'm not in? shit I'm loosing steps, ok here my statement: if I discover Mr V. did his whole disco under drug influence, well....I'll burn all of his cd's, like Alteredemindeath said, and then...I'll smoke them! :headbang:

@Alec it's summertime I'm on vacantion at the moment, but sure when grim winter will come I'll have some other wrath to unleash, are you with me? :kickass:

Mantis said:
@Alec it's summertime I'm on vacantion at the moment, but sure when grim winter will come I'll have some other wrath to unleash, are you with me? :kickass:

As long as it doesn't wreck the whole forum. Not like I wanna piss off everyone, that'd be plain dumb...

people care too much about the "artists" personal lives. that's why alot of these "artists" get big heads since they have so much influence over the sheep. then they get all political or religious on you and shit. just make the music, and i'll just listen to it. smoke crack all you want. and so will i.

Well said, and exactly why I think this thread is an insult to the artist let alone the most pathetic thread I have seen on this forum in a few years. Id expect this topic on the Opeth forum, not here.

@ XxNecroNegroxX: I've not seen you around man, great to see another person of colour on a metal board, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one!

@ Alec Water Conway - saw some of your comments earlier, I agree. I too am a lover of some "politically questionable" metal, even more so given my non-Aryan background (I'm an English born Indian). But like you, I love Burzum (among many others) for the music of Varg, not his politics.