Think Mr. V would do an interview on an Internet Metal Radio show?

Scythe706

metalreigns.com
Jun 21, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
www.metalreigns.com
I would just e-mail em but ~shrugs~ these Ultimate Metal forums are screwy and I had to create a new name just to post in this forum :yuk:

Metal Reigns (http://www.metalreigns.com) does Interviews with Metal acts, lately they have interviewed Tobey Knapp of Waxen, Craig Nielsen the
drummer of Flotsam and Jetsam, and Andreas Hilbert the vocalist of Golem.

I'm a reviewer at the page and may be apart fo the live show soon and am going to review the new Vintersorg disc and think it would be great if Mr V. would do an interview on there. We archive the interviews afterwards so people with huge time differences can check it out, we also archive entire shows on the site. Http://www.lvrocks.com is where the show broaddcasts from every Thursday at 8PM PST US.

So, if Mr. V sees this, fantastic, maybe I'll get a reponse form him here? Otherwise, maybe someone can forward this to him, I'd love to get an audio interview from him....My e-mail is Scythe@lvrocks.com and we do recorded interviews as well as live ones depending on the musicians availability.

Oh! And is there anyone here that can maybe get me a few images of the band or Vintersorg himself. I'll just grab that logo above the board and I'll need a few pictures for the review of the disc I'll be doing....great album too....Maybe I should use the pic of him getting a haircut? :tickled:

Scythe706 said:
I would just e-mail em but ~shrugs~ these Ultimate Metal forums are screwy and I had to create a new name just to post in this forum :yuk:

Metal Reigns (http://www.metalreigns.com) does Interviews with Metal acts, lately they have interviewed Tobey Knapp of Waxen, Craig Nielsen the
drummer of Flotsam and Jetsam, and Andreas Hilbert the vocalist of Golem.

I'm a reviewer at the page and may be apart fo the live show soon and am going to review the new Vintersorg disc and think it would be great if Mr V. would do an interview on there. We archive the interviews afterwards so people with huge time differences can check it out, we also archive entire shows on the site. Http://www.lvrocks.com is where the show broaddcasts from every Thursday at 8PM PST US.

So, if Mr. V sees this, fantastic, maybe I'll get a reponse form him here? Otherwise, maybe someone can forward this to him, I'd love to get an audio interview from him....My e-mail is Scythe@lvrocks.com and we do recorded interviews as well as live ones depending on the musicians availability.

Oh! And is there anyone here that can maybe get me a few images of the band or Vintersorg himself. I'll just grab that logo above the board and I'll need a few pictures for the review of the disc I'll be doing....great album too....Maybe I should use the pic of him getting a haircut? :tickled:
We can do an interview, no probs!

mr V

Looks like we'll have most of July Booked with the guitarist from Symphorce, The Mastermind of Winds (Andy Winter) and perhaps the guitarist from Persuader. Think you'd be able to do it in August? Depending on your time schedule we could record it and then air it or have it be a live chat where people in the Chat Room also participate.

Yo Mr. V, think you could e-mail us at metalreigns@metalreigns.com so we can set up an interview?

Heres the review of The new Vintersorg album we've done: http://www.metalreigns.com/reviews/140.html

And I've been spinning the new Borknagar for a few days and think it's great. I wanna post that one up in about a week. We've booked all of July already, August is halfway booked and may be ooked within the next few days, so as of now the last 2 weeks of August are open and all of September is open, and of course we could record it and air it in the first open slot.

I think it'd be a great interview because we can talk about and promote both the bands that have current releases.

Well, hope to hear from you soon!