My quest to meet Mr. V...

By the way, in Portugal male-male kisses are very uncommon, and are used only inside families but even that is not normal. I only kiss my father and grandfather.
It's normal for women to kiss and be kissed, when they meet friends or are introduced to someone. It's actually kind of annoying to kiss every single woman when you arrive at a dinner or party.
But I guess the worst part are those people who you can't tell at first if they are male or female. Because we portuguese are very conservative and don't want to get caught trying to kiss another guy, but don't want to be unpolite and shake hands with a lady.
I also have the habit of hugging close friends, it's quite normal in Portugal. And since I have some friends in northern Europe, it's always a funny social moment when we meet.

I guess it's because we all are interesting, sofisticated, well-educated and, at least in my case, beautiful people.
We can have nice cultural brainstormings and not shout "BLACK METAL!! :headbang:" every 10 minutes.

@ond: sorry :lol:

Don't mention it. :lol:

I guess it's because we all are interesting, sofisticated, well-educated and, at least in my case, beautiful people.
We can have nice cultural brainstormings and not shout "BLACK METAL!! :headbang:" every 10 minutes.
i totally agree :D

BLACK METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :lol:

i don't think it's incorrect.
spanish and portogues conquered south america, bringing there their habits, language and also blood. so we share from a long long distance a little of common blood.
i didn't want to soud racist, i mean, furthermore i'm not the right person who can show sooo much of that latino blood we are speaking about (exception made for temper), i seem to have been bleached :lol:

:p it's OK, no prob.

Avant-garde Metaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! :headbang:

Don't mention it. :lol:

I love that we're able to do that as well. This is a good little forum!

BLACK METAL!!!!!!!!!!

It´s a very nice forum..to bad that, since at least a year, I can´t acces it anymore on my laptop and nobody can find out why. I can only read and post here using other peoples´ computers, which I don´t do that often.

Edit: oh right, I forgot about

BLACK METAL!!!! :headbang:

As for Mr V he seems nice, he have a nice smile, (he should smile more on pictures) seen him a few times, one of the times to a Borknagar gig, where he was clearly hiding under his hoodie looking down in the floor (I just happened to sit on the floor!), in the middel of the crowd, would also have been kinda mean revealing him...

Last edited:
As for Mr V he seems nice, he have a nice smile, (he should smile more on pictures) seen him a few times, one of the times to a Borknagar gig, where he was clearly hiding under his hoodie looking down in the floor (I just happened to sit on the floor!), in the middel of the crowd, would also have been kinda mean revealing him...
:lol::lol:
when you look at various Borknagar live pictures, you can see that he's not so shy with the camera at all: he flirts and poses and what not :p i guess he's just a different person on stage unleashing his inner beast, so to say :devil:
But off the stage, you're right: he never smiles :( i agree: he definitely should smile more often on the pictures! looks great! :D
3959373002_6c24c4eee4.jpg

where he was clearly hiding under his hoodie looking down in the floor (I just happened to sit on the floor!), in the middel of the crowd, would also have been kinda mean revealing him...

:yow:

looks like we have the winner for the shyest metal singer ever! :lol:

or he just doesn't like people....:misanthropist:

:yow:

looks like we have the winner for the shyest metal singer ever! :lol:

or he just doesn't like people....:misanthropist:
being both very shy and a misanthrope myself, i often wonder how i would act if i was in a well-known band and had fans... :rolleyes: i think i would feel uncomfortable in such a crowd too, but i also think i would probably get used to it and get over it pretty soon. As long as the fans are the ones who do the talking and i would only have to say "yes", "no" and "amen" it should be no problem i guess :lol:

:lol::lol:
when you look at various Borknagar live pictures, you can see that he's not so shy with the camera at all: he flirts and poses and what not :p i guess he's just a different person on stage unleashing his inner beast, so to say :devil:
But off the stage, you're right: he never smiles :( i agree: he definitely should smile more often on the pictures! looks great! :D
3959373002_6c24c4eee4.jpg

Great pic! It's only the second one I've seen in which he smiles :p .

@ Salira: So he was in the middle of the crowd like that? Oh Mr V is so anti-social :p hahaha.