My quest to meet Mr. V...

I don't know. In the afternoon he was a bit shy when I was talking to him. But after the concert (and beer and wine) he became more extravert. On a moment when the band had to take a taxi me and a friend kissed the female singer of Wardruna just before they get in the car. I saw Gaahl laughing and then we were a little bit in doubt to kiss him. Well, next time better hehehe

:worship: Lindy Fay Helle <3

since i kinda met mr.V last friday, i thought i'd write an update...

First off, i am already extremely happy i have seen mr.V performing live at all! I had no idea he goes berserk on stage like that! :devil:totally awesome!! i guess the entire audience were caught up in his contagious energy and electric performance. I was totally blown away! &#9829;

After the show the guys were hanging around in the hall. What struck me is that Mr.V looked totally different off the stage :) kinda normal and not so wild at all :lol: Just as i thought, i was waaaay too shy to say anything to mr.V... :cry: i wonder how i even managed to ask him and Lazare for a picture...

3959370282_cd761ef57a.jpg

3959370002_1e24d0cab0.jpg

3959372060_846571b0f6.jpg

not the prettiest shot but it does look like fun, so i like it a lot :)

I hate myself for being so shy, i had like 100000 things to ask Andreas but i just couldn't bring it up :cry: now i really hope it wasn't my only chance waisted....
at least i got to meet him irl and see his amazing live performance which is already more than i could hope....

Now i keep my fingers crossed that either Borknagar or Vintersorg (or both?!) will be touring next year supporting their respective new releases and that they will come somewhere near me... and that i won't have to wait another 5 years or so...

Woow very good pics, I hope they come some day to my country!:worship:

mark :lol: :lol: :lol:
it's quite funny to know that cause i've been told that in northern countries it's not usual to kiss people you don't know and sometimes also the ones you know, is it true?
here it's normal, between friends for example, if you meet a friend you kiss him/her on his/her cheeks, two or three kisses, left and right.
this happens between male-male, female-female and male-female.
and we use this also when we leave, and it doesn't depends on how deep you know the person, you usually kiss also people to which you have been introduced one hour before.
i'm pretty sure this happen in all the latino contries, at least here in europe.
so it will be fun to see andreas' reaction, being him swedish :lol:

@elvina: in the end, whose hand was on lars' butt? :lol: none? was he only joking?

it's quite funny to know that cause i've been told that in northern countries it's not usual to kiss people you don't know and sometimes also the ones you know, is it true?
here it's normal, between friends for example, if you meet a friend you kiss him/her on his/her cheeks, two or three kisses, left and right.
and we use this also when we leave, and it doesn't depends on how deep you know the person, you usually kiss also people to which you have been introduced one hour before.
i'm pretty sure this happen in all the latino contries, at least here in europe.

haha no idea about Sweden, but here in NL there is this custom too. Except, it only happens between female-female and male-female, so no male-male stuff :lol: I still can't get used to it however (been living here in NL for like 9 years now). It still bothers me to kiss males, even my friends, so usually i try to avoid it... I wouldn't mind kissing guys i like but obviously there are only few of them, but you have to kiss almost everybody you know... So i cannot imagine how Andreas must feel when a guy tries to kiss him o_O

@elvina: in the end, whose hand was on lars' butt? :lol: none? was he only joking?
i suppose none... :lol: unless he meant my hand, but it wasn't on his butt :lol::oops:

In Scandinavia there is no culture for using kissing as a greeting. Lovers kiss each other and parents kiss their children, that's pretty much it.

In Scandinavia there is no culture for using kissing as a greeting. Lovers kiss each other and parents kiss their children, that's pretty much it.

Same in the US and as I understand it England. It feels like a terrible invasion of space and often times people will recoil. I remember the first time my girlfriend met one of my Polish friends and she went in for the kiss and Kim freaked out! She like reeled backwards.. :lol:

yes, like elvina said: males are not used to be kissing each other
but we make a joke of it and are doing it quite often
I've to say kissing vintersorg is good for the status!

Same in the US and as I understand it England. It feels like a terrible invasion of space and often times people will recoil. I remember the first time my girlfriend met one of my Polish friends and she went in for the kiss and Kim freaked out! She like reeled backwards.. :lol:

a terrible invasion of space is if i put my hand on your butt! :lol:
see how point of views change from a part to another of the world. :p
to kiss each other is the most natural thing here, no embarassment, maybe we just like more bodily contact than in other parts of the world.
we also have the habit to give a lot of hugs to friends, if i don't see a friend from a long long time i litterally sweep him/her away throwing myself into his/her arms :lol:
i'm a bit impetuous :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

see how point of views change from a part to another of the world. :p
to kiss each other is the most natural thing here, no embarassment, maybe we just like more bodily contact than in other parts of the world.
we also have the habit to give a lot of hugs to friends, if i don't see a friend from a long long time i litterally sweep him/her away throwing myself into his/her arms :lol:
i'm a bit impetuous :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

That's the way it works here, no matter the age.

somehow i don't have a problem with hugs, and i'd rather they had a habit of giving hugs instead of that kissing thing :rolleyes: even if mostly girls/women don't even actually kiss on the cheek, it's more like you touch each others cheeks or so, but some guys do actually kiss girls on the cheeks for real and it's sometimes annoying :ill:

Yes, I noticed the latino blood before. Some years ago I worked at a seal hospital with people from all over the world. And the woman from Italy was really into kissing and hugging other people. I thought that was really nice! ;)
It is really fun to see the differences between the northern en southern people when working and the time you are together when not working.

:lol:

Orrrrrrrrr.. probably less with blood and more with culture. ;)

Yes, the term "blood" is incorrect, and it may have a racist connotation. It is certainly a cultural thing because I never hug anyone unless it's someone close. People here kiss on the cheek when they meet (even if it's the first time), but I always give my hand. Some people really take it as an insult; they really feel offended because of that. However, I don't care what they think :p .

i don't think it's incorrect.
spanish and portogues conquered south america, bringing there their habits, language and also blood. so we share from a long long distance a little of common blood.
i didn't want to soud racist, i mean, furthermore i'm not the right person who can show sooo much of that latino blood we are speaking about (exception made for temper), i seem to have been bleached :lol: