Rank the Mr. V projects!

From the ones that i had a chance to hear:

Vintersorg
Otyg (vocals there are so exciting %)))
Havayoth (a brilliant piece of music for retaining my peace of mind)
Borknagar (just a good project (though there's not much of Vintersorg there), and complicated enough)
Fission
Cosmic death (not sure about these two, maybe after i listen to CD more attentively they will change places)
Masticator. ( =/ )

Vintersorg (from the first to the last album)
Otyg / Borknagar (isn't a mr.v proyect but i like it equally than otyg)
havayoth
fission
the others olny known by name for me, i can't judge them, maybe some day I hear that stuff.

1. Vintersorg
2. Waterclimb
3. Cronian
4. Fission
5. Borknagar
6. Havayoth
7. Cosmic Death
8. Masticator
9. Otyg

Wow, I just listened to Havayoth again after a long time, and I have to change my order now! I also had a revelation with "Epic" by Borknagar and am now IN LOVE with it, so Borknagar has to be raised up on the list.

1. Vintersorg
2. Waterclime
3. Borknagar
4. Cronian
5. Havayoth
6. Fission
7. Otyg
8. Cosmic Death
9. Masticator

i know all those projects are mr.v's but i think cosmic death and masticator shouldnt count,,i mean they didnt have a proper album release or something, just demos, which im sure arent the way they were intended to sound

Yea but I wanted to include everything to get a scope of what people enjoy from him, some people actually enjoy those bands more than some of his bands that actually continued. Nolax Niles likes both of them more than Otyg!

My tastes have varied somewhat since the first time i ranked

1. Vintersorg
2. Waterclime
3. Otyg
4. Borknagar
5. Cronian
6. Fission
7. Havayoth
8.Cosmic Death
9. Masticator

1. Vintersorg
2. Otyg
3. Havayoth

Big space

4. Cronian
5. Borknagar (very overrated)
6. Fission

Vintersorg-era Borknagar is regrettably my least favourite of their stages, but I'm still a huge fan. TAC and Q were acts of brilliance. I still listen to the E albums fairly regularily though.

My misguided, n00bish list:

Vintersorg
Borknagar
Cronian

Others, I just haven't heard enough to make a judgement. *bows head in shame*

I've only heard three of Mr. V's projects, I'd really like to hear Waterclime though!!!

1.) Borknagar (Based on all albums)
2.) Cronian (based on 3 songs only, so this might change)
3.) Vintersorg (Based on 3 albums)