Andreas Hedlund: A Dedication Album

You can use http://rapidshare.de/. Just upload the song and post the link here. Both Rundans and Nordman please. :)

Haven't ever listened much to Nordman so I can't really say whether they're genuine or not. Looked them up on youtube and I like their nyckelharpa melodies. The song that was in the song contest was decent I think and had pretty meaningfull lyrics actually, but apparently they didn't win (and I must stress that I watched it now on youtube, so you don't think I watched it on the TV...). Haha, and I looked up the one who won also, and holy shit it was bad, just completely bland and soulless. Hopefully it will fail horribly. :lol:

Nordman came in 6th place, by the way.
Personally, I think the following two should have tied the number one.
Nordman and Tommy Körberg, but Tommy did not even enter the contest.
Hands down, Vintersorg should have played and won! Haha.

Whatever I use I will tell you guys/girls so you can get to it!

By the way, AMF, you should listen to the Nordman song: "Ännu Glöder Solen", it has to be my favorite of his. Plus, good melody and tune. The sångtexts are cool too, but repeatative.

Svarthjärtad;7076336 said:
Okay, okay...
I do not know when I will post it. I have work today and... dial-up.
So, tomorrow?
It's more than tomorrow now! Give us, give us! :hotjump:

So what's happening with this thing? The dude (Svarthjärtad) hasn't posted anything in 4 months.:/ Anybody know him? Did he die or something?:O I was really looking forward to this thing.:/ I hope it's not a case of 'too much hype, then the end product either disappoints or never comes to fruition'.:S

So what's happening with this thing? The dude (Svarthjärtad) hasn't posted anything in 4 months.:/ Anybody know him? Did he die or something?:O I was really looking forward to this thing.:/ I hope it's not a case of 'too much hype, then the end product either disappoints or never comes to fruition'.:S

I used to talk to him some on MSN and Myspace occaisonally but I haven't seen him for ages...

I used to talk to him some on MSN and Myspace occaisonally but I haven't seen him for ages...

its been halted for the time being. I talk to him quite a bit, he seems to have a lot of shit going on.

Hallo, everybody!
Hehe. I have finally made it back! I am just getting my life back into order. I just ran into some problems financially and was traveling back and forth from Sweden to USA, and then I was in prison (right after I returned from SRF!!! Hehe.). As of now, I officially own only one house and live in Pennyslvania with my fiance.
About the ablum...
Currently, I have one or two choices as of now. I can either do all of the tracks and it will take longer, or get rid of a few and it will be released or available by next June'09. Right now, upon having financial issues, I have my record label chewing my ass out because I owe them two records, each to a different band. So, recording them comes first.
So, I will leave it up to a poll on here.... you guys vote what tracks should go or I should keep. Unless, you would like all tracks to be recorded? Whichever it is, this record will be done if it kills me! Hehe.

PS: Anybody live near Färgelanda? Legion Festivalen is comming up and my brothers band, Seventh Sin, is playing! I love them! www.myspace.com/seventhsinrocks

I will keep you guys updated.
Once again, sorry so omuch for teh delay!

Skål!,
Svart

Svarthjärtad;7569455 said:
Hallo, everybody!
Hehe. I have finally made it back! I am just getting my life back into order. I just ran into some problems financially and was traveling back and forth from Sweden to USA, and then I was in prison (right after I returned from SRF!!! Hehe.).

Glad you're back, and that things seem to be better now! And prison?! That sounds like quite a story.