Andreas Hedlund: A Dedication Album

Svarthjärtad;6727699 said:
Oh yes, something I forgot to ask everybody...
Is there anybody here from or around Pennsylvania, USA?
I will be returning for this Christmas season for family visits - I would really love to meet more/true Vintersorg fans. Here, we don't have much - and if so, it's only fans of Otyg and Vintersorg, not too much fans of Waterclime, Borknagar, Havayoth, Fission, etc... which, is pretty lame in my opinion.

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I don't know any other Vintersorg fans, but I do know of some good pubs!!!

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I don't know any other Vintersorg fans, but I do know of some good pubs!!!
Philly is not too far away actually. I'll be stuck in Johnstown, which is near Pittsburgh, Altoona, Indiana, etc....
I'm pissed I cannot make it earlier - I wanted to see that Enslaved show with Sil Veth.

Ummm... the sound quality?
It's not the best, nor is it the worst.
I would say the sound quality is almost like the quality on Summoning "Lugburz", perhaps... a bit better maybe.
The mouth harp is a harder to hear a bit.The flutes and violins as well, which were recorded pretty much by synth as opposed to the real thing. Drums are decent, the cymbals are a bit too loud. Bass is decent. Vocals are the best! Guitars are good as far I know.
Ummm.... the female that I found to do this is really good, sounds a lot like Cia Hedmark. However, when I did the Otyg covers, I was in USA at the time, and basically my friend Anki helped me out with the vocals over an MSN chat honestly, and it actually turned out really well - better than what I have expected them to. I was really really suprised with the turnout! You can hear that her laptop, at times, made this kind of beeping noise.
For years now, I've been wondering what the hell this sound is and why does it make, but it's really hardly noticeable in the final cut.

Ummm... as far as anymore news goes on this record I don't have any more, I am still trying to fix kinks in it, and using the producers in my area of the underground scene - and also will be using one the best producers and mixers in the state of Pennsylvania. I really want this to be as good as I can get it, without really spending a lot of money on it because I cannot charge for it. Not because I want all of you like it - I'm doing this pretty much for myself also as a dedication to A. Hedlund so I want it to be as good as I possibly can, within reason and expence.

Skål!,
Svarthjärtad

I am really hoping that Mr.V reads this, I'm actually waiting for him to you read it and give his opinion on it. Haha. Hence, why I made this. Haha. You would think with the main title: "Andreas Hedlund: A Dedication Album", that he would want to check it out and say something. Haha.

Svarthjärtad;6740694 said:
Ummm... the sound quality?
It's not the best, nor is it the worst.
I would say the sound quality is almost like the quality on Summoning "Lugburz", perhaps... a bit better maybe.
The mouth harp is a harder to hear a bit.The flutes and violins as well, which were recorded pretty much by synth as opposed to the real thing. Drums are decent, the cymbals are a bit too loud. Bass is decent. Vocals are the best! Guitars are good as far I know.
Ummm.... the female that I found to do this is really good, sounds a lot like Cia Hedmark. However, when I did the Otyg covers, I was in USA at the time, and basically my friend Anki helped me out with the vocals over an MSN chat honestly, and it actually turned out really well - better than what I have expected them to. I was really really suprised with the turnout! You can hear that her laptop, at times, made this kind of beeping noise.
For years now, I've been wondering what the hell this sound is and why does it make, but it's really hardly noticeable in the final cut.

Ummm... as far as anymore news goes on this record I don't have any more, I am still trying to fix kinks in it, and using the producers in my area of the underground scene - and also will be using one the best producers and mixers in the state of Pennsylvania. I really want this to be as good as I can get it, without really spending a lot of money on it because I cannot charge for it. Not because I want all of you like it - I'm doing this pretty much for myself also as a dedication to A. Hedlund so I want it to be as good as I possibly can, within reason and expence.

Skål!,
Svarthjärtad

eesh..msn vocals and laptop beeping noises? not to be negative, but i don't know if you can polish stuff like that, even with a seasoned producer. Anyway I have faith in you and know that it is a project of complete dedication, still looking forward to it.

oh and im sure mr. v will eventually reply to this...he always gets back to me over time.
And if your around philly, hit me up...i know of some excellent pubs :headbang:

Bump!

So what's the status on this project, Svarthjärtad? I wanna hear it already! :hotjump:

Sorry, "AMF" and everybody!
My stay in America was suppose to be more productive towards all of my work, not only this album, but all of my work. They only thing I can possibly say, is that you will have to at least wait for my return to Sweden.
Unless, you just want to hear the demo/screw-up tracks? Then, rock on!
But, no offense to you guys, but the first person that will be hearing the recordings would be Henrik.

Also, I don't know what Mr. V's opinion is on this. Whether he wants me to give him some kr to release this or does he want to hear it or what the deal is. After all, I'm making this album totally dedicated to him, his work, and the inspiration he's gaven me.

As far as the female vocals...
This is also a problem. Her and I are no longer together, so it's impossible to get her to finish the tracks. She is a bitch anymore and very "dryga".

Anymore news, I will get back to you.

I appologize for the wait.

Okej, okej!
Haha.
Is there a way for me to post audio files on this forum?
On some forum pages, you can post them, I am not so sure of this.

ÅÅhhhh!!!.... How about "Rundans", yes? That is one of the tracks that I are working on now. I can post the demo of it or send it to you?

You know... if you also want to hear something funny. I did a cover of a tune. It is a Nordman cover of his song from the Melodifestivalen, called: "ödet var min väg". I will send this too if you want for laughs.
I like Nordman, but it does not seem like he is in tune with Nature and as true as it sounds. Hmmm... it seems as if he does the folk thing for fame or is paid to. But, it sounds decent, nonetheless...
But this sounds funny, because I drank so much Norrlands and when I recording this, my snus fell back in my mouth and I screwed up in the "bridge". Haha.

Just send me personal E-mails in message or tell me how you post audio files on this webpage.
Until then....
SKKÅÅÅLLLL!!!

WAIT....

Do any of you live near Färgelanda or Norrtälje or are going to Sweden Rock Festival this year?
If so, I can get you a rough mix of the "album". By then, I should have that atleast finished.

You can use http://rapidshare.de/. Just upload the song and post the link here. Both Rundans and Nordman please. :)

Haven't ever listened much to Nordman so I can't really say whether they're genuine or not. Looked them up on youtube and I like their nyckelharpa melodies. The song that was in the song contest was decent I think and had pretty meaningfull lyrics actually, but apparently they didn't win (and I must stress that I watched it now on youtube, so you don't think I watched it on the TV...). Haha, and I looked up the one who won also, and holy shit it was bad, just completely bland and soulless. Hopefully it will fail horribly. :lol:

Megaupload isn't unlimited, it's not easy and it ain't quick. Not for me anyway. I always have to download the 'megaupload toolbar' if I want to download anything from it & the speeds are 10 times lower than those I get on rapidshare. But who cares anyway, wherever you put it man, will be fine.

Odd because all I have to do is put in a quick code and the download starts. Nothing more, nothing less. Didn't even realise they had a toolbar.
I've downloaded tons and tons of files from there and not once ever been denied access, whereas I haven't been able to get anything from Rapidshare for the past week, It wants me to start paying.