The official Vintersorg (and all its bands –except Borknagar–) bootleg thread

Defiance

I vårens ljusa kvällar
Hej all,

I did a search before, and there were about three threads concerning bootlegs. However, I believe those threads are not current (and have been long dead), hence I decided to create this thread.

In here we can all give and/or trade (not sell!) Vintersorg related bootlegs, be them from Vintersorg itself, Otyg, Havayoth, Fission, Cosmic Death, Waterclime, Cronian and Gravisphere. (Of course, as far as I know Andreas has never played live with most of the bands previously mentioned haha).

This thread was created so we can all acquire and make a consistent collection of all the Vintersorg bootlegs that are floating around in this disorganised being called the Internet.

The purpose is also to give them away for free, since a lot of people (Defiance himself included) don't really collect bootlegs and hence would have nothing to offer in a trade.

So, start giving!

- Daniel

PS: Might as well start, I have a "Live in Skellefteå 2002" Vintersorg bootleg with five songs.

I'm not sure if someone downloaded the Vintersorg video concert in Viena that I uploaded long time ago, but anyway, I have it. I own the Skelleftea bootleg but just on mp3.

I have the only Otyg bootleg that I know its existence on mp3, plus 3 live clips available in Youtube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLE3_4mEyM&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992PkmFHY9g&feature=related[/ame]

Someone knows if that concert will be full available on video someday?

Sadly, Andreas's projects are mostly studio ones and probably the only one with a good share of bootlegs is Borknagar.

For the ones interested, I have this:

Video:
99 @Worcester
99 @montreal
02 @Wacken

Mp3:
01 @InFeRnO festival
09 @Wacken

Elvina and Dave uploaded some vids from the Netherlands gig on 09, as well on Youtube there are some vids from Wacken 09, like these ones:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65x-Xn-fxO4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w_GC4eT6s4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW7VUMCVy9g&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't there a whole bunch of bootleg audio/video footage on that Vintersorg fansite by Draugen? I forgot the name, Troll....something-something. Come to think of it, whatever happened to that site anyway? Used to visit it quite often when I was getting into Vintersorg many years ago, for the translations :)
Sorry I can't be of any more help, don't have anything to share.

Hi all,

I have a 10 songs mp3 bootleg, recorded at Austria I think, and a video bootleg, perhaps the same show... hehehe. I don't know where to upload. I will share it on e-mule, and if you are interested in, tell me your "nickname" and I will put you on preference position :)

If someone have some ftp server, I could upload those concerts.

^ I don't know if it's possible to upload to megaupload. The video size is 500 MB, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to part for the youtube upload. So I've share it in e-mule and this is the e-link.

ed2k://|file|Vintersorg%20-%20Live%20in%20Vienna%202001%20(Full%20Concert).avi|524320768|C78EB5FE918EF8D338B6563E72E109E4|h=KOEB3XDA7FK4AVPWMBGQTYFADFL6MPIC|/

I will find the MP3 show and I will share it too. Tell me your link to put you as a friend, and then you will download it faster.

When I paste the e-link, the browser inserts a blank space between ".av i". When you add the link, you must skip this space. Sorry about my english, I hope you understand.

Defiance, te lo digo en castellano. Si pegas el enlace en el emule, fíjate en quitar el espacio blanco que hay en la extensión del fichero, que no sé porqué lo mete el navegador o el foro al poner el mensaje.

Sorry, the only things that are online are the Otyg-concert from the Netherlands and the three demos.
But I think that I may have the Vintersorg-video you're talking about laying around somewhere. If I do, I will upload it onto the site.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot the address:
http://www.skald.se/trollskogen

Thanks, no problem!

^ I don't know if it's possible to upload to megaupload. The video size is 500 MB, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to part for the youtube upload. So I've share it in e-mule and this is the e-link.

ed2k://|file|Vintersorg%20-%20Live%20in%20Vienna%202001%20(Full%20Concert).avi|524320768|C78EB5FE918EF8D338B6563E72E109E4|h=KOEB3XDA7FK4AVPWMBGQTYFADFL6MPIC|/

I will find the MP3 show and I will share it too. Tell me your link to put you as a friend, and then you will download it faster.

When I paste the e-link, the browser inserts a blank space between ".av i". When you add the link, you must remove this space. Sorry about my English, I hope you understand.

Defiance, te lo digo en castellano. Si pegas el enlace en el emule, fíjate en quitar el espacio blanco que hay en la extensión del fichero, que no sé porqué lo mete el navegador o el foro al poner el mensaje.

¡Gracias! But I still didn't get how the link works :lol: . Megaupload can hold up more than 1GB, but I guess it depends on your account. "Vuestro" inglés es bastante bueno, en realidad lo que escribisteis si se entiende.

¡Gracias! But I still didn't get how the link works :lol: . Megaupload can hold up more than 1GB, but I guess it depends on your account. "Vuestro" inglés es bastante bueno, en realidad lo que escribisteis si se entiende.

Sorry, but I haven't got account at Megaupload or similars. :err:

To add the e-link to e-mule, you should open the Tools Menu, and then the option Paste E2DK Link. Paste the link in the window, and it adds the download automatically. If you have problems, I can send you an email with screenshots about how to do it.

I found the exact same Vintersorg-concert on my harddrive.
From Austria 2001 and it's 500 MB.
I will upload it to the Trollskogen-site ASAP - check later today!

EDITED:
And it's online right now.
http://www.skald.se/trollskogen

Sorry again!! I didn't read your message!!! :eek:

Do you have the MP3 too? Is it possible to give me some temporal access to your ftp to upload the concert? If you can, send me a private message with data.

Sorry again!! I didn't read your message!!! :eek:

Do you have the MP3 too? Is it possible to give me some temporal access to your ftp to upload the concert? If you can, send me a private message with data.

Yeah, I just found that I have the concert on MP3. So I will upload it to the site today - along with a concert from Skellefteå from the same year. I guess most people already have it, but anyway, the setlist is:
1. Ars Memorativa
2. A Dialouge With The Stars
3. Universums Dunkla Alfabet
4. Algol
5. Till Fjälls

Also, I found the bootleg of the never released "Fragments and Alternatives - The Experiment" from 2003, with the follow tracklist:

1. Tidens Härold
2. Norrskensdrömmar (A Coruscanting Nightsky Forging)
3. Till Fjälls (Evolution Mix)
4. Cosmic Genesis (Space Jazz version)
5. Vålnader I Eterns Höjder

Will of course upload this too... :)

Yeah, I just found that I have the concert on MP3. So I will upload it to the site today - along with a concert from Skellefteå from the same year. I guess most people already have it, but anyway, the setlist is:
1. Ars Memorativa
4. Algol
5. Till Fjälls

Also, I found the bootleg of the never released "Fragments and Alternatives - The Experiment" from 2003, with the follow tracklist:

1. Tidens Härold

Draugen, you are a mine!!! I will download "Fragments and Alternatives - The Experiment". I didn't know about it existence!! :)

Thank you very much!!

1. Ars Memorativa
4. Algol
5. Till Fjälls

1. Tidens Härold

Wow thanks a lot! I already downloaded everything you had in "downloads", and there's even more! Wheeeee :) .

@ Shankao: Hahaha you're a mine :p. Nunca pude bajar lo del link, está muy bizarro, ¿qué carajos es eso? Jeje.

Actually the Fragments experiment doesn't have the last file (Valnader I eterns Höjder), or at least mine doesn't have it (and yeah, I downloaded it a while ago from several sites just to find that track)

About the Austria video, it's on youtube as well, this guy uploaded it all (or almost all)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMetalsub

Cheers!

Actually the Fragments experiment doesn't have the last file (Valnader I eterns Höjder), or at least mine doesn't have it (and yeah, I downloaded it a while ago from several sites just to find that track)

About the Austria video, it's on youtube as well, this guy uploaded it all (or almost all)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMetalsub

Cheers!

I'm quite sure I did send that track to Draugen once :)

1. Tidens Härold

wow what the hell is that?? :yow:live or studio versions? can anybody tell us more about this? never heard of it! The titles alone sound very cool :D

Well, it were re-mixes of existing songs. He used some of the old recordings and added some new programming to it. The tracks sounds like they are not finished yet but it is fun to listen. The sound quality of the tracks is different. Sometimes he used the old guitar recordings and added some new drum programming to it per example.
Track 1 and 5 were supposed to be part of a soundtrack for a short movie, if I'm correct.