The official Vintersorg (and all its bands –except Borknagar–) bootleg thread

Also, I found the bootleg of the never released "Fragments and Alternatives - The Experiment" from 2003, with the follow tracklist:

1. Tidens Härold
2. Norrskensdrömmar (A Coruscanting Nightsky Forging)
3. Till Fjälls (Evolution Mix)
4. Cosmic Genesis (Space Jazz version)
5. Vålnader I Eterns Höjder

Will of course upload this too... :)

Hey man, I can't find "Fragments..." release at download section. I can see the concert, and Otyg demos, but no more. o_O

Where is it??

Thx!!

Hey man, I can't find "Fragments..." release at download section. I can see the concert, and Otyg demos, but no more. o_O

Where is it??

Thx!!

A couple of days late, yes. But now I've updated I Trollskogens Drömmande Mörker with:
  • Vintersorg - Live in Vienna, 2001 (Mp3)
  • Vintersorg - Live in Skellefteå, 2002 (Mp3)
  • Vintersorg - Fragments And Alternatives - The Experiment, 2003 (Mp3)

Cheers! :kickass:

EDIT: Oh, and of course: Mr. Andreas Hedlund - if you for any reason do not want this stuff online. Let me know and I will delete them asap!

I'll take this thread to ask a question...why in some live videos Mr.V is playing the bass? just a silly question but its quite curious i guess :p
dk_233_vintersorg20.jpg

A couple of days late, yes. But now I've updated I Trollskogens Drömmande Mörker with:

EDIT: Oh, and of course: Mr. Andreas Hedlund - if you for any reason do not want this stuff online. Let me know and I will delete them asap!

Hi Draugen!!

I've already download that little treasure called "Fragments and Alternatives".

Thank you very much!!! You rules!!! :worship:

Sigurðr;9458664 said:
I'll take this thread to ask a question...why in some live videos Mr.V is playing the bass? just a silly question but its quite curious i guess :p

He used to play the bass live. I'm not sure when he stopped or why he doesn't anymore; if I had to guess I'd say that he probably has session/guest musicians now.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!! You rock my socks!