A Borknagar question for mr. V

Asgeir is an awesome drummer (and bassist too), but Borknagar's essence is Oystein, doesn't? hehehe

yea oystein doesn't get enough credit sometimes, even though Bork has always been his baby. Although he's not the greatest of guitar players, he comes up with great songs and arrangements for the band...lyrics too!

But seriously, when you compare the older material to when Asgier joined...it really changed everything. The drumming on previous albums was absolutely horrible and didn't contribute to the music at all.

You know. I'm only joking.
I really love Asgeir's work :(

Also I posted it on the Borknagar forums, but not everyone goes there.
Hello!

Looks great! Congratulations with both- your new tattoo and you birthday!

BTW. New Bork album next year!

Take care!

Øystein

I know it's easy to imagine the album was for 2008, but at least it's nice to have some form of confirmation. <3
So now two of my favourite musicians wished me a happy birthday, I've never felt so fangirly and happy in my life! >_>;

You know. I'm only joking.
I really love Asgeir's work :(

Also I posted it on the Borknagar forums, but not everyone goes there.

I know it's easy to imagine the album was for 2008, but at least it's nice to have some form of confirmation. <3
So now two of my favourite musicians wished me a happy birthday, I've never felt so fangirly and happy in my life! >_>;

OK - now *that* is cool! Congrats!

Again I'm wondering what's happening in the Borknagar camp these days, mr. V.:) It's been 3 months since I last asked so... How's the new album going?

Again I'm wondering what's happening in the Borknagar camp these days, mr. V.:) It's been 3 months since I last asked so... How's the new album going?

Life has been very busy for all in the band so we haven't started the actual recording process yet..I know that Öystein also has some new songs coming up for the rest of us..so it'll take some time before the album is out.

mr V

Lars said....
The Borknagar camp is rather quiet these days, but pretty soon things will start to move there too - and this time around there will be fuzz guitars, hammond organs and blastbeats again. Ah, I can't wait...

;_;

Although Cornelius has been writing the new Solefald album, so that'll keep Lars busy. Can't wait for that <3~