Yet another question for Mr. V *sigh*

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
Mr. V, I was wondering what the symbol on the front of Cosmic Genesis means?

:D No seriously, I have big plans regarding the trollskog-page as I feel it's time for a major update.

Så Andreas, jag hade tänkt att inkludera allt som du har spelat in. Vi snackar alltså allt från Cosmic Death -> Waterfield och däremellan. Eftersom jag inte har alla inspelningar så undrar jag om du skulle kunna skicka lite mer info om dessa. Jag har ju allt med V, Otyg & Borknagar, men resten vet jag inte mycket om. Alltså info om inspelningar/år/producent/låtlista/medlemmar etc. Gärna omslag om du har också.
Jag vet att du är en jävligt upptagen man, men om du hade kunnat hjälpa till hade det suttit som en smäck!!! Förresten, jag hade mailat dig om detta om det inte vore så att jag har supit bort din adress.
Maila mig på henrik_kindvall[snabela]hotmail.com!

The Minds Eye said:
Your site is awesome dude its the only place I can find the good vintersorg info I need.

Thanks alot! I'm really glad to hear that people appreciate my work... but the new and improved site will be even better than before!
Yesterday I sat up until 3 in the morning working on the page. I don't have to tell anyone that I was quite tired at work today. The things I do for art... :D

Väinämöisen Viikate said:
I hope that you use better web host service,because those ads,banners and pop-ups drive me mad! :yell:
But keep up the good work! :headbang:
The new site will be on the same host as my other pages (wixx.org) and it'll be completly ad-banner- and pop-up free that I can tell you. Plus that the design is an improvement by...oh I don't know, say 200%
I think you'll all like it!

>>>Thidrek

hehe, finally got myself a job... but still quite drunk now and then. Got nothing better do anyways...

Mr. Draugen, when i have the Otyg dvd ready, can you put it on your site as well? It would be much easier to spread it that way!

Zwendelaer said:
Mr. Draugen, when i have the Otyg dvd ready, can you put it on your site as well? It would be much easier to spread it that way!

ARE YOU KIDDING??? Of course I can - it would be an honour!
(actually my heartpace just increased when I read the words "Otyg dvd"):loco:

Otyg....not good for your health! :D

Draugen said:
ARE YOU KIDDING??? Of course I can - it would be an honour!
(actually my heartpace just increased when I read the words "Otyg dvd"):loco:

Otyg....not good for your health! :D

Well, i will visit a friend in Göteborg soon (end of june/beginning of july), i can give a masterdvd to you then. Only thing i first have to do is to get the videotape copied to dvd.

Zwendelaer said:
Well, i will visit a friend in Göteborg soon (end of june/beginning of july), i can give a masterdvd to you then. Only thing i first have to do is to get the videotape copied to dvd.

Sounds great! Only problem is that end of june/beginning of july I will for sure be in Denmark visiting the Roskilde Festival. But I'm sure we can solve this in some way...

Draugen said:
Mr. V, I was wondering what the symbol on the front of Cosmic Genesis means?

:D No seriously, I have big plans regarding the trollskog-page as I feel it's time for a major update.

Så Andreas, jag hade tänkt att inkludera allt som du har spelat in. Vi snackar alltså allt från Cosmic Death -> Waterfield och däremellan. Eftersom jag inte har alla inspelningar så undrar jag om du skulle kunna skicka lite mer info om dessa. Jag har ju allt med V, Otyg & Borknagar, men resten vet jag inte mycket om. Alltså info om inspelningar/år/producent/låtlista/medlemmar etc. Gärna omslag om du har också.
Jag vet att du är en jävligt upptagen man, men om du hade kunnat hjälpa till hade det suttit som en smäck!!! Förresten, jag hade mailat dig om detta om det inte vore så att jag har supit bort din adress.
Maila mig på henrik_kindvall[snabela]hotmail.com!

Well, jag kan väl försöka sätta ihop något inom en snar framtid, har extremt mycket att göra just nu..studier, inspelningar, repa, familj....fast jag har inte själva allt helt klart för mig när det ägde rum..måste konsultera..heheh

mr V

mr V