Fråga till V!

I agree. The negro necromancer and I have a much harder time learning these things because we're from the bosom of the Atlantic. Danes are at the very footstep of the Northmen!

P.S.- Send me some Danish bacon and butter. I can't get any here.

Danish Bacon is better than everything and anything else. Also, HA! I can understand all the lyrics of my favourite bands with minimal effort. Sucks to be you non-nordic people. :p

Rivfadír;6801908 said:
Sucks to be you non-nordic people. :p

i am nordic in the inside :err:

and also in the outside... :Offended:
the only problem it's that i'm not born in the north :mad:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rivfadír;6801908 said:
Danish Bacon is better than everything and anything else. Also, HA! I can understand all the lyrics of my favourite bands with minimal effort. Sucks to be you non-nordic people. :p

I'd love to learn more Germanic languages, it's just so hard, my poor simple mind can't handle it. ;_; I'm lucky I'm taking Owen with me on my travels because he can speak almost fluent in all of these languages. Bastard can pick them up so easily.

What's so special about this bacon form Denmark? I only know that you have kinda good cream cheese ^^

Oh, Swedish Knäcke and Danish Cream cheese, that would be awesome! :D

i wish i could speak english as it was my own language instead...
it's so important and useful...
but we italians are really hopless in learning languages....and it's a strange thing because we speak one of the most difficult language in europe (as frech and spanish) and we should be mind-prepared to easier ones.
unfortunatly there's no hope to learn it at school :erk:, the only way is to study it on oneself, reading books and listening to music
when i travelled outside italy i felt very stupid because i noticed how good people speak english....especially in the north (danemark, germany)

i wish i could speak english as it was my own language instead...
it's so important and useful...
but we italians are really hopless in learning languages....and it's a strange thing because we speak one of the most difficult language in europe (as frech and spanish) and we should be mind-prepared to easier ones.
unfortunatly there's no hope to learn it at school :erk:, the only way is to study it on oneself, reading books and listening to music
when i travelled outside italy i felt very stupid because i noticed how good people speak english....especially in the north (danemark, germany)

The difference is probably that you dub many of the non Italian movies and tv-shows in Italy.

Haha yeah i watched a bit of a German dub of a Swedish Beck-movie. It sounded awkward to say the least,being used to the original.

Vintersorg isn't a live act at this point..but we've not closed the door forever to the stage centre...it's about tima actually..I'm studying full time, have jobs on the side as well as a family...so you can imagine my schedule.

mr V
Maybe Trästock next summer? :)

Spanish is not that hard but even more difficult than Swedish or Bokmål. But difficulty really depends on certain aspects. The tempus system in English for example is kinda tricky in comparison to German, which is harder to learn, but in colloquial speaking people tend to use the present tense to express present, future and sometimes past. But even in English slang one could never say "Tomorrow I go to the cinema", in German you can but there are other tough aspects, so...
Modern Indo-European languages are not that difficult anyway if you compare it with some Caucasian languages like Tsez which has 64 cases!!! I mean Sanskrit, Greek, the Slavonic languages and some other have 8 cases, Latin has 5 to 6, Icelandic and German both have 4 and English has 2, but Tsez has 64!

But nonetheless: Every language is learnable! ;)

and by the way: Mi Español es muy mal! XD

Spanish is not that hard but even more difficult than Swedish or Bokmål. But difficulty really depends on certain aspects. The tempus system in English for example is kinda tricky in comparison to German, which is harder to learn, but in colloquial speaking people tend to use the present tense to express present, future and sometimes past. But even in English slang one could never say "Tomorrow I go to the cinema", in German you can but there are other tough aspects, so...
Modern Indo-European languages are not that difficult anyway if you compare it with some Caucasian languages like Tsez which has 64 cases!!! I mean Sanskrit, Greek, the Slavonic languages and some other have 8 cases, Latin has 5 to 6, Icelandic and German both have 4 and English has 2, but Tsez has 64!

But nonetheless: Every language is learnable! ;)

and by the way: Mi Español es muy mal! XD

Muy cierto tu comentario! (I hope you understand :p)
Tú español no es malo :)