Fråga till V!

Lupskalla

Solens Krona
Jul 13, 2007
Sweden
Ursäkta om jag skriver på svenska för min engelska är inte så bra =(
Jag har skrivit förut att jag gillar din musik och texterna väldigt mycket och jag vill bara veta om du ska spela live "en dag" (även om du bara spelar i Sverige, hehe!)
Jag har inte kunnat se dina tidigare konserter och jag skulle gärna vilja se dig! :)
Tror du att du ska spela med något annat av dina band i framtiden? :headbang:
Jag hoppas :)

i've understood everything!!!! :D
my swedish is going really better....
(my english.....noooo :oops:)

what did she say! SWEDISH GIRL RETURNS!

Ursäkta om jag skriver på svenska för min engelska är inte så bra =(
Jag har skrivit förut att jag gillar din musik och texterna väldigt mycket och jag vill bara veta om du ska spela live "en dag" (även om du bara spelar i Sverige, hehe!)
Jag har inte kunnat se dina tidigare konserter och jag skulle gärna vilja se dig! :)
Tror du att du ska spela med något annat av dina band i framtiden? :headbang:
Jag hoppas :)

excuse me if i write in swedish beacause my english is not so good.
i've written already that i like your music and texts so much and i would like to know only if you will play live "one day" (even if only in sweden)
i could not see your past concerts and i would like to see you.
do you think you will play with some other of your band in the future?
i hope so.

more or less....
so everyone will understand.
i hope i haven't make too many mistakes. :oops:

Mr V is a very busy man so I doubt he will reply to this topic, I requested a possible interview for a website I write for a few weeks ago to no reply :(, it was on vintersorganic.

it's not for use, for love instead.

There you go. Not for use, for love.

I started studying swedish a year ago, but never got into it "really seriously".

And recently I decided to take a trip to Iceland in June 2008, so for the past few weeks I've been studying icelandic intensively.

I'm also thinking about a trip to Norway and Sweden in 2009, so at that point I'll get back to learning swedish, seriously that time. :)

I'm trying to select the Swedish language curse at my uni next term. Too bad it was full this term...
You cannot study Swedish or Scandinavian studies at my university but at least learn Swedish.

Vintersorg isn't a live act at this point..but we've not closed the door forever to the stage centre...it's about tima actually..I'm studying full time, have jobs on the side as well as a family...so you can imagine my schedule.

mr V

excuse me if i write in swedish beacause my english is not so good.
i've written already that i like your music and texts so much and i would like to know only if you will play live "one day" (even if only in sweden)
i could not see your past concerts and i would like to see you.
do you think you will play with some other of your band in the future?
i hope so.

more or less....
so everyone will understand.
i hope i haven't make too many mistakes. :oops:

See, people learn Swedish to make other people happy. =) You rock, Lefay!

People also learn Swedish because Sweden has cool music!