A Borknagar question for mr. V

Vampyrian

Vault Dweller
Nov 20, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
My friend and I were just wondering what is happening in the Borknagar camp these days? Or to be more precise is a new album being made currently? Do you perhaps have any idea when it will come out (early 2008? Mid 2008? And so on)?:) Any info would be greatly appreciated mr. V.

Yeah I wouldn't mind hearing about this, I was pretty happy with Origin and I can't wait for any future releases. You could have asked this on the Borknagar forums but I think only Tyr browses it anymore, Asgeir and Lars occasionally check it out.

Let's not turn this into a discussion please, if anybody knows anything about the next borknagar album, please feel free to share but other than that... let's just hope Vintersorg stops by and responds to my original questions.:)

Asgeir said long time ago he'll record the drums for the new Borknagar albums this year... an heavy album, BTW

That's all I know about it.

My friend and I were just wondering what is happening in the Borknagar camp these days? Or to be more precise is a new album being made currently? Do you perhaps have any idea when it will come out (early 2008? Mid 2008? And so on)?:) Any info would be greatly appreciated mr. V.

The Borknagar camp are very active when it comes to mind activities..hehehe..we're sorting out the impressions and expressions and are on the verge to start to make it into a musical and understanable form. But it'll take some time until the album will be out as we don't plan to rush things. It'll be a metal album!!

mr V

The Borknagar camp are very active when it comes to mind activities..hehehe..we're sorting out the impressions and expressions and are on the verge to start to make it into a musical and understanable form. But it'll take some time until the album will be out as we don't plan to rush things. It'll be a metal album!!

mr V

Thank you.