A question to Mr. V

Svarthjärtad;8085171 said:
And I don't think that She ment fanatical and worshiping the grounds Andreas walks.

no.....

but I could give a shit less about what kind of peanut butter he uses

NOOO!!!!!

or what beer he drinks

NEIGHTER!!!!!!!!! :lol:
at least i could care of what kind of shampoo he did use, but just for my personal advantage, i'm growing my hair to his old lenght (maybe longer if i can :oops:)....

of course i was generalizing when i did the two examples, but this is anyway what i observed in time, usually people love or hate vintersorg....

I care about his music, that information, would make me loose sleep. Hehe.
here you're right again!!!!!

edit: if someone have a myspace you can ask my friendship if interested, i've already lupskalla between my friends and it would be nice to have some other vintersorgmaniacs between my friends :p
http://www.myspace.com/_norrsken_

Svarthjärtad;8085171 said:
Hehe. I mean no disrespect, my friend.
But I think you don't see what we do. And I don't think that She ment fanatical and worshiping the grounds Andreas walks. I consider myself a die-hard fan, but I could give a shit less about what kind of peanut butter he uses or what beer he drinks. It is nice to know he is going for PhD, but I'm not loosing sleep. I care about his music, that information, would make me loose sleep. Hehe.

Summing that entry up would have been like: "I am just a mediocre fan and not as big as others. This is my opinion!", simple and to the point.

Sorry for sounding like a weiner. I did not mean to, you see?
hey, don't worry, you didn't sound like a weiner! :)

You hit the nail on the head there concerning my previous post with "I am just a mediocre fan and not as big as others. This is my opinion!".