Mr. V: Havayoth

Pentagon

Bastard Son of God
Nov 13, 2005
Hi Mr. V,

It's been a year since this question was answered so as a real Havayoth diehard fan I would appreciate some feedback about an upcoming release

Is there any possibility of releasing the 2nd album in the near future? Are the other members of the project and you interested in creating new ideas under that name?

His Creation Reversed is truly a masterpiece and since it has become a cult album I don't think you'd find major problems to find a proper label... but who knows

Well, thanks :wave:

Pentagon said:
Hi Mr. V,

It's been a year since this question was answered so as a real Havayoth diehard fan I would appreciate some feedback about an upcoming release

Is there any possibility of releasing the 2nd album in the near future? Are the other members of the project and you interested in creating new ideas under that name?

His Creation Reversed is truly a masterpiece and since it has become a cult album I don't think you'd find major problems to find a proper label... but who knows

Well, thanks :wave:

Well: I've left the band..due to lack of time..nothing was really happening and I guess all in the band was quite feed up with the situation..I don't know though if Marcus is going to continue with it?

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Well: I've left the band..due to lack of time..nothing was really happening and I guess all in the band was quite feed up with the situation..I don't know though if Marcus is going to continue with it?

mr V

:cry: Sad news, but I understand your point of view... the band status was really inactive and since you're such a multi-layered and very active artist you just focus your attention to other main projects. Seems logical to me...

It's sad news anyway 'cause I love the way you use your vocals in Havayoth's domains but at least we can enjoy your voice in your many other projects.

Thanks for answering :wave:

Very sad news =(

At least mr. V still working on new bands or new albuns for existing ones =)

But , its not make the out of mr.V from Havayoth a happy thing =(

Ps = Still searching where to buy Havayoth here in my country :erk:

ColdFusion said:
Very sad news =(

But , its not make the out of mr.V from Havayoth a happy thing =(

It doesn't make a big difference either, since there was nothing happening anymore within that band..

O well, the hope for a new album is now totally gone,
but we'll carry on.
and stuff

walkyr said:
It doesn't make a big difference either, since there was nothing happening anymore within that band..

O well, the hope for a new album is now totally gone,
but we'll carry on.
and stuff

BUt mr. V its a great musician...soon he will apear with a new fucking good band (or project as you wish)=)

Waterclime is a project, don't now if its new or old. every one except me use to know about it...