Question for Mr V

Grim_Reaper

Oct 28, 2003
Moscow,Russia
Nice to hear some good news on the new album, Mr V. Can't wait for a new masterpiece here in Russia :)

I've got a question about an image with the sun and clouds from the upper left corner - is it possible to find a hi-res version of it cause i'd like to make a nice tatoo but don't have a suitable example?

Ditto on that everyone! I was actually thinking of revamping it and add a little more detail for tattooing purposes of course. But its kinda hard to see the basic shapes as is. It would surely fit quite snuggly on my upper right arm.

Metal archives has the biggest I've been able to find, but unfortunately they resize it and I haven't found a way to leave it off of their server without it realising. So instead it sends the "Metalarchives.com owns you!" lame image. It's only about 400x300, but could probably be decently resized.

FrostbittenGrimness said:
Metal archives has the biggest I've been able to find, but unfortunately they resize it and I haven't found a way to leave it off of their server without it realising. So instead it sends the "Metalarchives.com owns you!" lame image. It's only about 400x300, but could probably be decently resized.
i'll see what i can do with it, maybe it will do. but i still hope someone would help to find a real big one :kickass: