Question for Mr. V.

mjollnir1965

Nov 16, 2003
Maryland, USA
www.truemetal.org
Ever since I bought Cosmic Genesis and heard that INCREDIBLE cover of Rainbow Demon I wondered if Mr. V was a big Uriah Heep fan. I have been a fan since the mid to late 70s. I think he really did the song justice.

mjollnir1965 said:
Ever since I bought Cosmic Genesis and heard that INCREDIBLE cover of Rainbow Demon I wondered if Mr. V was a big Uriah Heep fan. I have been a fan since the mid to late 70s. I think he really did the song justice.
We're just enormous large Heppsters, I and Mattias....

mr V

TB666 said:
Are you planning to do a cover of "Lady in Black" ??
I think that would be awesome if you did.
what about Lady in red? or Frank Zappa's dancing fool or a Cornelis Vreesvijk cover or a Dr. Alban cover:loco:

TB666 said:
:err: "Lady in black" is a awesome song and I think Mr. V can pull it off.
sorry about that I tend to flip out sometimes
but LIB sounds interesting

taken from allmusic.com

"Lady in Black," a stylishly arranged tune that builds from a folk-styled acoustic tune into a throbbing rocker full of ghostly harmonies and crunching guitar riffs.[

mjollnir1965 said:
That is a great song and Mr. V would really do it well I'm sure. Anything but Easy Livin'!!LOL Most people think that's the ONLY Uriah Heep song ever released!!
we're not planning doing LiB, but we've done a demo for as song called "Beautiful Dream" but we're not shure if we'll ever take it further than that!

mr V