Hello!

Lord Vengeance

Lord Vengeance
Jun 10, 2006
Barberton,Ohio USA
myspace.com
Hi everyone

i have lerked on this,and borknagars forums long enough.I thought that it might be time to actually get involved.And this is the first forum i have ever joined on the internet,so take it easy one me im a n00b.Im from the states...and nothing here even can begin to compare to the beautiful musical emanations that originate from where my forefathers had stood like giants,among the snow withered mountains and the mist guarded shores.....so basically im saying i am of swedish decent.my cousins names are even,no joke...thor,odin,lars and heidr.

First off to Mr V
you music literally changed the way i understood music.I have always liked most metal,and classical and avant guard music types;nothing hits the center of my being like yours.All music had been strings of riffs and beats,bridges and hooks...yet never ment anything.Let alone left me feeling anything.Then i heard 'i den trolska dalens hjarta'.And when the chorus fell into place;all of a sudden i 'felt' the music.As if even though i could have been deaf to the world,my eyes would widen,pulse would quicken and walking into a harsh,cold wind would seem proper and just....now i understand,that not all music ends with the clattering of tiny bones within our ear canal.Thanks Mr. V

Also i love Borknagar and havayoth,i have had Fission since it came out here in the states and i got a promo copy of cronian...but i am going to order it from the end records.ohh and otyg was amazing...to bad its impossible to find prints of them.

ohh yeah mr v.(hope this hasnt been brought up) ...ever think about getting with vortex and doing like a duet????a side project with you 2 .

in any case

ill be around and nice meeting everyone

Howdy!

I am of Irish and Cherokee decent and listening to Primordial makes me want to kill the English, so I know what you mean. just kidding.

the Cherokees don't make any metal that I know of.

I respect any band that sets out with a vision and manages to capture it in an album. Vintersorg does this and more.

...welcome

welcome!!!!!

there's a lot of forums but this one is the best (I like borknagar's forum but this forum is so much funny)

enjoy it!!

Lord Vengeance said:
Hi everyone

i have lerked on this,and borknagars forums long enough.I thought that it might be time to actually get involved.And this is the first forum i have ever joined on the internet,so take it easy one me im a n00b.Im from the states...and nothing here even can begin to compare to the beautiful musical emanations that originate from where my forefathers had stood like giants,among the snow withered mountains and the mist guarded shores.....so basically im saying i am of swedish decent.my cousins names are even,no joke...thor,odin,lars and heidr.

First off to Mr V
you music literally changed the way i understood music.I have always liked most metal,and classical and avant guard music types;nothing hits the center of my being like yours.All music had been strings of riffs and beats,bridges and hooks...yet never ment anything.Let alone left me feeling anything.Then i heard 'i den trolska dalens hjarta'.And when the chorus fell into place;all of a sudden i 'felt' the music.As if even though i could have been deaf to the world,my eyes would widen,pulse would quicken and walking into a harsh,cold wind would seem proper and just....now i understand,that not all music ends with the clattering of tiny bones within our ear canal.Thanks Mr. V

Also i love Borknagar and havayoth,i have had Fission since it came out here in the states and i got a promo copy of cronian...but i am going to order it from the end records.ohh and otyg was amazing...to bad its impossible to find prints of them.

ohh yeah mr v.(hope this hasnt been brought up) ...ever think about getting with vortex and doing like a duet????a side project with you 2 .

in any case

ill be around and nice meeting everyone

Glad that you like the music and that it contribute to your life!! Regarding project with Vortex...well..I guess his and my schedule are full, but I really love his vocals and his voice.

mr V