Mickelson and Digiorgio will not play on new Vintersorg going back to old style

lord_storm said:
Will it be in swedish? I suppose most of Mr V. fans prefer him singing paa svensk :)
And swedish is more folkish ;)
I think 4 or 5 of the songs will be in Swedish, that's the lastes we've heard at least.. but maybe that has changed too. :)

Why be limited to just Swedish? I prefer English a universal language, and hope that Mr V does not use any more Swedish but only time will tell.

P.S. Swedish does sound cool with growling vocals, I just don't know the lyrics..

Alteredmindeath said:
Why be limited to just Swedish? I prefer English a universal language, and hope that Mr V does not use any more Swedish but only time will tell.

P.S. Swedish does sound cool with growling vocals, I just don't know the lyrics..

http://www.itrollskogens.tk/
...has all the translations you need.

Also, I think I am learning a little Swedish while following along with the songs. :)

I prefer the artist to do whatever they feel more comfortable with.

I don't read translated lyrics from other languages, I just try to enjoy the music when the lyrics are in another language.I always enjoy reading (English) lyrics of bands to see how much the band can make the lyrics match the music though.

its always good to know what your singing along to,,,might as well not be saying f*ck you to your own country,origins, etc

I have no problem if Mr V chooses to sing the whole album in Swedish, the music is there and that is why I listen to this band. I do give Mr V props on the english lyrics. I guess I have learned some swedish words due to Vintersorg lyrics booklets.

i hope the new album could be mostly in swedish.

i got a question... i wanna know the lyric essence of the album... will be like VFTSG / The focusing blur or Vintersorg will return a little bit to the nature/pagan lyrics? (I like both of them, but i wanna know it) :)

borknagar_ said:

i got a question... i wanna know the lyric essence of the album... will be like VFTSG / The focusing blur or Vintersorg will return a little bit to the nature/pagan lyrics? (I like both of them, but i wanna know it) :)

From what I can see myself the lyrics will be both..having some fundamental questions and philosophizing about the core of our existens, still the nature romantic aspect is strong in some songs.

The album title will be revealed shortly.

mr V

borknagar_ said:

From what I can see myself the lyrics will be both..having some fundamental questions and philosophizing about the core of our existens, still the nature romantic aspect is strong in some songs.

The album title will be revealed shortly.

mr V

Maybe the first time the 'old' and the 'new' camp of V-fellows will be satisfied with the lyrical content? Any commercial interests behind this decision? :D ;) :p

Anyway, both directions indeed have their fascination to be spread! So it's cool to kinda involve both themes! *cheers*

np: Miles Davis - Spanish Key

But somehow they were that effective because they weren't overused, don't you think? ;)

np: Borknagar - The Inner Ocean Hypothesis