ATTN anyone that will actually care one way or the other

Pyro_Fish

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2008
I'm prolly gonna stop posting here

the people who have a problem with me are bitching about it, and the people who don't have a problem with me are not wanting to stick up for me.

aside from a few specific threads/posts this board has become crap, when i was on the board back in early 2003 this board was childish in the fun way, now the board is grown up in the being a cop kinda way, i kept trying to tone myself down to post on the board, but the board is so crap that it just isn't really worth the effort anymore, you guys are lame now compared to the greatness of how bad-ass you used to be, what the fucking hell happened?

what happened to the female posters saying shit even more sexually obscene than what the guys post? what happened to the erotic/comical pix/gifs? what happened to the woman old enough to be wolftribe's mom that was flirting with wolftribe? what happened to the female poster posting pix of herself topless with the whole board laughing at how "bad" she looked topless? what happened to Dumpy and Juney? what hapened to the married chick that kept saying "i'd love to have sex with you but it would piss off my husband" to every male? i think that was in somebody's sig at one point. what happened to the thread where the first fucking post is someone that wasn't me, is asking to see the female boarders' nipples (after seeing the very first pic of cleavage in the sexy pix thread)? what happened to the female boarders asking to see pix of the male boarders' cocks with someone that wasn't me, bitching about not having a digital cam and described in text, in extreme detail, exactly what his hard dick looked like? what happened to the chick who wanted to see my dick because she wanted to see if a gay guy's dick looked the same as a straight guy's dick? what the hell happened to the board? i think somebody just asked me to leave, but i'm already gone, this board sucks now

BEFORE ANYONE POSTS ANYTHING

DFTT.jpg

We appear to be out of the How and Why phases. That settles it, I'm eating at Milliway's tonight.