Reality, free will, soul, divine punishment, and other things

Thnx a lot LOM, you catched my drift!

I don't consider them as lazy-bones, they just didn't learned how to use their tools, because the ones who had to teach them, didn't make them see......
That makes them poor to me and exactly like you said: people don't ask enough!!! (ok, there ARE people who DO ask, but they just don't seem to make sense to me..hint hint hint!) :p
Asking, sharing, those are the things that makes a person rich to me, because that shows me they want to learn.
Nothing better then a good conversation or discussion, when that person can open my eyes, that i have to say i'm sorry because i was wrong. Then the best thing comes:
i start to think it over, what has been said to me and then i realise i've learned something again..i love those moments!
Those are the tools i mean...

xxx Iris xxx
*hands over the screwdriver to Rebirth* ;)
:lol:

I agree with you on heaven and hell and god. And I just can't believe in any of them. But I don't really focus on how we got here, instead I prefer to focus on what we are now, and what we shall be.

"i start to think it over, what has been said to me and then i realise i've learned something again..i love those moments"
Yeah, I love those moments, and I love movies that do that for me also.

I read the first part, don't care about the religion. I've pretty much already said everything in the first part, maybe not here.

Yeah, Instinct was one of my fav's when it comes to that.
the givers and the takers..hmmz..
Also American History X, i almost started to believe that guy. Half way the movie i came back to my senses and realized how EASY it was to get convinced of what he said, that was a very scary moment for me! I felt ashamed, i agreed with some parts, before i even knew and realised what i was doing.
I'm glad i came back to my senses and after the movie, we all had a wonderful discussion about what it did to us. I wish the director could've heard us, he would be proud!
We watched that movie with a bunch of friends, most of them were from Curaçao...and we're still friends ;)
Hehe, it was the best lesson in years!

xxx Iris xxx

"Also American History X, i almost started to believe that guy. Half way the movie i came back to my senses and realized how EASY it was to get convinced of what he said, that was a very scary moment for me! I felt ashamed, i agreed with some parts, before i even knew and realised what i was doing."
Goes to show how gullable human beings are and that there is good and evil in everyone and that even in a person like that you can still see that he is a human and well, there is a lot more that it shows.

I just recently broke free from the chains, opened my own cages, so i just arrived ;)

xxx Iris xxx

grrr... i just posted a rather large explanation of my beliefs and values and whatnot, but i forgot to LOG IN. ITS ALL GONE. Basically, they're akin to LOM and IRIS'. I love this shit, I reckon intelligent conversations like this one are the biggest, most rewarding mindfuck one can experience. I'm still yet to try tantric sex however, perhaps that will then rule my universe. Thankyou for letting me know that others ponder shit the way I do. I think I'm a nihilist.

Haha, start to workout first, Pink...
Tantra is very difficult and you need to be in good shape if you want to do it the right way ;)
Man, you ever saw those poses? pfff..
And yes, it's great to have this kind of conversations without being flamed. I love this kind of things too and well, LOM...thnx for this great topic. It's been in threads for more then once over here, yet...this one is different.
We're not argue-ing, i think that's a pretty good feeling!

Try again, Pink..please!
I want to know what you have to say about this!
and now i'm going for work...three more days and i have the whole week off... :hotjump:
I'm all alone in the house, i have all the room in need to breath and get some rest, finally!
See ya and talk to you later!

xxx Iris xxx

I just started a new thread, which is basically explaining a lot of the shit thats going on in my life right now. But thats a whole different kettle of fish.

I want to say so much... basically just to clear my head of a lot of the shit and just... breathe again, and relax. I believe that there is a higher power, an entity (not something or someone) that must exist to have overseen the creation of our world, its people and the universe it bathes in. Yet, for the life of me, I would never attempt to explain it or question it or whatever, it just seems altogether far to sacred for us mere mortals to even contemplate comtemplating :). This is why I get the shits with religions, and this is why I'm decidedly anti-religious. I think that Christianity (and the branches etc.) is the bastardization of something that, thousands of years ago may have been very very special to a lot of people. I believe that religion, in its most pure of forms, is something akin to the mind or soul, something that is almost like a set of personal beliefs, however ones that the person never really voices or even realises they exist. So anyway, a thousand or so years ago, I believe that western civilisation and some of its' people (in our ever-growing need to acquire greed) decided that they could make a buck out of all this religion jargon. Hence God. Hence church on sunday. Hence the Bible. Hence those fucking collection buckets. Hence Benny Hinn etc... But I'm talking very small right now. I've only explained my philosophy on religion as of now. I'll post this and then continue soon... :)

Chuut-Riit, your english is fine....much better than my german, ha ha. Ich spreche deutsch nicht so gut!

I want to believe in some form of retribution against evil people because I have met quite a few of them. I want their asses blasted with lightning bolts, their balls fed to them as breakfast entrees, and all the shit they've dished out to others fed right back to them.

@Lizard: Yeah, me too! Cant stand that sort of thing...
thanks, but expressing my imaginations in a foreign language ain't easy.

@LoM: I understand what you say, it's what I said by myself which is crap..(maybe I am just stupid...but who knows)
I still am kinda indifferent, but I think of some form of afterlife and I like the idea, no matter wether you get reincarnated, to heaven or hell, or into an other dimension/universe.
And, you said religion is useful, but you should not force it unto others, because it is made for one's self - yes, I agree.
Dogmatism causes slavery and mental misery.

Yes, religion is important and yes, it shouldn't be forced unto anyone. Everyone should be able to come up with their own beliefs and find their own way. It's important for everyone to believe in something but it is also important to everyone to believe in what they choose. I can't stand the scare tactics that some people use to try and force their beliefs on someone else. And your english is good C-R, you should hear my spanish. Me llamo Lord of Metal. Iris, yeah, I'm also glad that everyone is just sharing and not arguing, kind of shocked but there hasn't been any arguing yet. I'm also glad that everyone is open, beliefs and religion can be a touchy subject for a lot of people but I find it very interesting and very fulfilling to hear others beliefs and hear people who aren't offended by others beliefs. Thanks to everyone for sharing your beliefs and opinions. For a while I was worried that no one was paying attention to this thread.