Hey everyone. Hows things???? UH, and TEE, step inside please, and WILL as well

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Been real busy here. Work and more work...that just means more MONEY!

TEE>>>I have not forgotten your requests for teh other cds. I will get around to it sometimes....and, i need to send you and Met a new pic. I haev no beard anymore. I look YOUNG noyw. Actually, I now have a horse shoe handle bar mustach ahahhaha. If you dont know what it is, youll have to wait for teh pic hahaha.

WILL>>>STill gonna get around to sending you a money order for the hat....sometimes.

Hope all is well with everyone. Ive missed the place, but time is not on my side.

Later on......

ledmag, sorry I didn't reach you Saturday night. I had some "somber" news regarding a friend of mine and proceeded to get drunk (see my "THERE IS NO STRONGER DRUG THAN REALITY" thread.) Also, my battery went dead on my cell phone. Tried to call Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. No Luck. Hope to see you soon.

CHEERS

hey!!!! :headbang:

I think I'll have to wait for the picture then... :D
and no rush for the CD's. we're not going anywhere (almost, LOL) nor do the CD's.
stay in touch! :)

nice to see you're still alive leddy! keep the neverboard close, and the barnyard closer i presume., :p keep in touch!
All we need now is to hear from rip 50 and lord red dragon again :D

Profanity>>>Get your head out of your ass, and you will notice, you pud fucking assface, that in the header, I called for "EVERYONE", just shortly before i asked specifically for tee and will. And, as a matter of fact, when i called for "EVERYONE", you and your asscrack hair knots were not included. FUCK off and eat shit. .......OK?

Will>>>I was too late hey? On the time, yeah man, haha, been working my ass off. Ill have time waaaay before retirement age though. Work now, rest later hey.

ZANEX>>>No prob dude. Actually, i saw MAYFAIR etc on the ID sunday night. I was late getting back froim the jam session.

TEE>>>hey now. Once i do get aroudn to getting your stuff together, ill email you and make sure you haev nt moved. Go to google and type "biker handle bar mustach" hahahahaha.....thats the new name for the style.

LIZARD>>>My old pal. You have been missed my friend. Not forgotten about YOU.

DEATHSTRIK>>>You mean those guys STILL havnt been around? Well, what can i say, i havnt either. DOesnt mean i haevnt thought about teh place though. Good to see your still throwing words on the wall around here.

KARMIC>>>hahaha, your still alive, thats good old pal. Hows things.?

MISS A>>>hellos from women rule. Good to see your typings again.

DEAD LIONESS>>>I do still love that pic. Hello to you as well.

Ill try to get a pic on the pc soon. As i said, i look young again hahahha.

BIG N>> Didnt forget, you hadnt posted in this one yet. Dude, gload to see your still here. You haev been missed ald pal.

NEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAL>> I knew you would pop up l;ike a hard-on! Whats happenin out west pal? Tokin anything good?

ledmag said:
NEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAL>> I knew you would pop up l;ike a hard-on! Whats happenin out west pal? Tokin anything good?
actually havent been tokin in about 2 months because im lookin for a job...but im pretty sure im gonna get this shitty one at a drug store next week or so. at least ill have something while im waitin on some better shit, and i can start hittin that bong again heh. ive fuckin missed it. this is my longest break in a looong fuckin time. ah well, sounds like you're workin hard down there man. dont forget to take smoke breaks!
-neal