Hey everyone, I need some help, please.

Kim K said:
See that's where I'm messing up. They keep telling me they want to bite my ass and I'm thinking it's somthing kinky. Go figure. How about licking does that count?

Juicy Mae

Hmmm... I've told people to bite my ass before, but I can't ever remember using that for a pick-up line.

Bryant walks into a bar and sees a girl he likes. Bryant sits down next to her. Bryant promptly says "this band sucks.. can I buy you a drink and bite your ass." Bryant promptly gets slapped by the girl and then by Harumi.

bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm... I've told people to bite my ass before, but I can't ever remember using that for a pick-up line.

Bryant walks into a bar and sees a girl he likes. Bryant sits down next to her. Bryant promptly says "this band sucks.. can I buy you a drink and bite your ass." Bryant promptly gets slapped by the girl and then by Harumi.

bryant

hahaha

Bryant said:

bryant

Trust me. I get it all the time. LOL Funny what a little alcohol can do to some people.

I didn't read the whole thread, but I got the gist of what you were saying.

Basically, everyone (man woman) has to go through at LEAST one horrible relationship to see that it's really not what they want.

I know you said you didn't want to hear that you're young... but it's true. By no means does that not void your feelings. I believe what you are feeling is real and true. Things take time, and at 13-14 it's hard to know what you want... for life. You're at the age where growing is necessary, people have to make mistakes and make changes to see where they want to go with life. She's going to get shit on, and so will you. But those experiences will only make you grow stronger and lead you into a better and much different direction.

The way things go now, It's very unlikely that you and her will remain together forever. Not that it can't happen, just that all odds are against you. There's a good chance that you'll eventually lose contact, but when you reconnect, you'll both be done with your major growth... and things will have a better future outlook.

Ever heard the phrase "if you love something let it go: If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't it wasn't meant to be?" It seems to me like you'll be looking at that type of situation.

Regardless, don't lose hope. Be he friend, listen to her, talk to her. Use your humor to win her over. Don't EVER bad mouth the other guys - or you'll end up looking like the jerk.

Good luck with everything. I feel in love when I was as young as you were. He and I were never together in a romantic sense, but it's been over ten years now, and this man is my best friend.... and has been. It took me a long time to "get over" him, but I realized that I'd much rather have him in my life as a friend than nothing at all. He knew that I was in love with him, and instead of running from it, he walked me through it. I knew he didn't feel the same way, but he held me when I hurt and laughed when I laughed.

And now, we're so close, I couldn't imagine having him as a lover. He is my family, he is my brother, and the way he touched me in my life... In all honesty, I'm happy things worked out the way they did... and I know that he loves me the same way that I love him and for all the heartache I went through years ago... It doesn't hurt anymore. Because he meant so much to me, I named my first born son partly after him. (Guess that's one of the reason's it never worked out with my son's dad and I.... Naming your first born son after your first love is NOT necessarly a good idea. But then again, it's also my grandfather's name. *Whew!*)

-MetalRose

No-Mercy said:
holy hell that was long, thanks.

i dont really know what to say to everyone other than thank you and you've helped

and they call metal heads "unholy satanic bastards with no feeling"
argh! :headbang: :headbang:

Shhh...don't tell anyone! We have reputations to maintain! ;)

Steph