off-topic... Amy Lee is a genius !!

Zhanna said:
The same SHIT that i suppose Andy has got a girlfriend.......BUt.. I've got a greeting in a frame on my wall, personally written by him ... :loco:

Amy doesn't even know that I exist! I fell for her voice, it touched inner parts of myself that weren't alive before. I can't listen to "My immortal" without crying, so that is the part that I love. Since I don't know her there is nothing more to it than that. But she's got to have credits for touching my heart with her voice. I listen to "My immortal" and "Bring Me to Life" when I need to get rid of the pain inside of me and get in touch with the real me. I never write fanmail so she will never get to know this.

I will probably regret that I ever wrote this in public... but what the hell, I'm not ashamed anymore to be me...

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha..... well your hair is going to be skin color (ala bald) if you keep putting chemicals on it. We will have to change your screen name to metalsinead. I don't think that look will work on you dear.

Bryant

Hasn't fallen out yet. Been dying my hair for way to long. LOL. Might leave it natural for PPVI. That'd be a suprise to all of us... considering I have NO EARTHLY idea what my "natural" color. Before I started, I was a medium blonde....

Then I went lighter blonde, then black, then orange, then blonde, then blue, then blonde, then purple, then red with blonde streaks, then brown with blue streaks, then blonde, then teal streaks, then blonde for a year, then chesnut which faded to blonde, I didn't want to be blonde anymore so now I'm brunette.

-MetalRose