Love or not

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
well i have a problem...doh

i think im in love with some1 but she is a just a friend of mine and ...i dont know if i whant to be in love with her

i think of her all day but i just dont whant to fall in love with her becouse im afraid to lose her...
how do i let thisfeeling disapeer...cause i dont think she is some1 that will fall in love with me...and i so dont whant to be hurt :(

help?

Well if you are really good friends maybe you should stay that way. I was in a situation like this some months ago but I decided to keep the friendship and I'm pretty sure I did the right thing. Anyway, I doubt she was interested or anything so I would have been dumb to tell her I loved her! Wait for the right moment when you think everything is perfect.

The worst thing is when you live far from the person you love.

thank you all for the great advice...i think i will wait and maybe perhaps she see's me in another way then friends...not to sure of that but better then losing her :)

aah man shit this is hard..:(... yesterday i whent out with this girl just as friends to the pool cafe ...and i was so jealous when she was flirting with other guys...hmm what else could i do then sit and do nothing.

so i began drinking beer and on about 4 o clock this morning i was completely drunk somewhere on the road on my bike crying...im such a fucking wuss

I HATE MYSELF!

unfortunately it's inevitable to feel down and shitty... but every recovery/healing process takes time. even the wound that is smelly and seems to be stagnating in its rotting process will be a scar and clear skin in the end. time is on your side-yes it is. :)

trust me, thanks to such shitty situation I have a friend for/after 14 yrs now. (ok, he was the one who had the smelly wound, but he got over it. ;) )

I know, so said my friend too, when I told him that it would go away, the feeling. he was crying and yelling at me (on the phone), saying that it won't. guess what. two weeks ago he visited me and the husband in our new home... and smoked pot, damn mofo, contaminated our fresh air... :D .
now it's ugly, but it will just be fine....

^he was crying in front of me all the time, cuz I had a boyfriend, so he couldn't stand it, I provoked him to hear what he'd say. and that was that.
he found his (bad) ways of dealing with his problem himself - drugs, zill tattoos... but now he's just way too cool. :)