Mathias role in vintersorg?

Rivfadír;6583361 said:
The hockey mustache has got to go though. Otherwise he will really live up to the Danish stereotype of Swedes.
Never he's atleast 10,000% more powerfull with it!

WRONG
Mattias is sexy.
How could a girl resist this level of class?
mattiasxg2.jpg

<3

Have you seen Isjungfrun, the contradictory way you talk!???
In one message you wrote Mattias is giving sex to Mr. V, in another you writes he is sexy... who understands you? these kind of threads we should just ignore because they get crazy and they are full of nonsense...
Mattias, you cool!

In one message you wrote Mattias is giving sex to Mr. V, in another you writes he is sexy... who understands you? these kind of threads we should just ignore because they get crazy and they are full of nonsense...
Mattias, you cool!

There you go... random Swedish girl who loves Mr.V VENGEANCE! ;)

Mattias, you cool!

That made fuck all sense.

I hinted towards Mattias and Andreas having sex, I then went on to compliment Mattias' attractiveness. A lot of people understand, Mattias understood and by the looks of it quite enjoyed the joke. Just because you don't like these type of threads (which by the way contribute to the forum more than your shitty broken English posts could ever do) doesn't mean everyone else isn't enjoying them. Big deal, believe it or not some people don't enjoy talking philosophy and mathematics 24/7 while kissing Andreas' ass.

Mattias, you cool!

Are you a Homophobe per chance?

Man... I don't know what the FUCK you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.

Kidding!

Ladies, ladies... calm the fuck down!:(