Love or not

Oct 13, 2003
NL - Gelderland
well i have a problem...doh

i think im in love with some1 but she is a just a friend of mine and ...i dont know if i whant to be in love with her

i think of her all day but i just dont whant to fall in love with her becouse im afraid to lose her...
how do i let thisfeeling disapeer...cause i dont think she is some1 that will fall in love with me...and i so dont whant to be hurt :(

help?

my advice: stay friends, don't ruin the friendship. in-love-feeling will go away, with time. I know it doesn't sound comforting at the moment, but there is nothing you can do, except destroy the friendship. admire her in your fantasies, and wait till a person comes along, that will notice you..... ;)

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
well i have a problem...doh

i think im in love with some1 but she is a just a friend of mine and ...i dont know if i whant to be in love with her

i think of her all day but i just dont whant to fall in love with her becouse im afraid to lose her...
how do i let thisfeeling disapeer...cause i dont think she is some1 that will fall in love with me...and i so dont whant to be hurt :(

help?

I hear you man... this kind of situation sucks! It's damn confusing and hard to live... It's just a matter of how important is your friendship to you... Don't ever choose ANYTHING over friendship... love comes and goes... friends come but once they're gone... they're gone

Tee said:
my advice: stay friends, don't ruin the friendship. in-love-feeling will go away, with time. I know it doesn't sound comforting at the moment, but there is nothing you can do, except destroy the friendship. admire her in your fantasies, and wait till a person comes along, that will notice you..... ;)

thats exactly what i wanted to tell you.
well said Tee and Fred!
(hey it rhyms!)

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
hmm i whant to fight the feeling but on the other side i dont whant to fight this feeling it is so HARD!!

im really getting depressed from this :(

I really know what you're going through... I felt this way about a girl once, she ended up going out with one of my best friends before I even found the guts to say something.... Since then, I've been the mediator in their couple...

What a great spot :gets depressed with you:

I'm in the same situation JL-fan is speaking of right now, what a coincidence. Me and this girl have been talking over AIM and in school a lot more recently, and I know I'm starting to get attached to her in a romantic kind of way. I would ask her out, but of course I risk ruining the friendship, especially since she still talks a lot about her old boyfriend and how he was the only one for her. And I don't want to risk doing that, so I don't know what to do. And to make things worse, this whole BOZZFEST fiasco is making me miss her sweet 16, which I just found out about today when she handed me the invitation.

::cockslaps Will::