Love or not

not for anyone, merely just lust mixed up with stupid delusions of long lasting commitment that doesn't work :)
Ask yourself this, if she looked as ugly as a horse, but otherwise was the same... would you "love" her as much?

hmm u got a point...but that still doesnt make anything different

ah well maybe this weekend something happens...her parents are not home and im spending the weekend with her...fuck hell im making myself a fool again gause the ods she likes me the same way i do to her is 0,01%

It is my opinion that once you fuck her and see she offers nothing special you'll get over it. So bring a condom with you when you go to her place this weekend.

Wolftribe said:
not for anyone, merely just lust mixed up with stupid delusions of long lasting commitment that doesn't work :)
Ask yourself this, if she looked as ugly as a horse, but otherwise was the same... would you "love" her as much?

max... max.... max.... you're so young :)

being in love as oppose to love someone, is based on one thing and one thing only: attraction.
you are attracted to her apearance, to her jokes, to her hair, to the way she sounds when she says your name, to her ideas, to her eyes to everything...
thats about it.
a wonderful feeling actually.
but based on attraction.
therefore your point about her being butt ugly but stayed the same,
is not very valid: since being in love is all about attaction: maybe he wont be attracted to butt ugly girls. (some do, some dont)

Dead_Lioness said:
old enough to know that none of this so called love does not last :) my parents were supposedly "in love" but somehow, after years of marriage, they are divorced and can't stand each other.... same thing with about 90% of my friends
If it doesn't last, then i don't think its love, its just a stupid extended fling

Well my friend i am sorry that everybody all around you havent found the right partner for them.

i also think the definition of "love" and "being in love" is very individual, so i respect your views, Max. I can only hope that one day some girl will change your mind about that.

my Parents are married for 36 years and still in love like the fist day they have met... so... i dont know.
i guess for some it works.

Dead_Lioness said:

being in love as oppose to love someone, is based on one thing and one thing only: attraction.
you are attracted to her apearance, to her jokes, to her hair, to the way she sounds when she says your name, to her ideas, to her eyes to everything...
thats about it.
a wonderful feeling actually.
but based on attraction.
therefore your point about her being butt ugly but stayed the same,
is not very valid: since being in love is all about attaction: maybe he wont be attracted to butt ugly girls. (some do, some dont)

You forgot about "attracted to the way she makes you smile when you especially need to even when you don't ask her to make you feel better because she just does..."

That makes my heart melt everytime...

Listen, time n tide don't wait 4 no sucker. I say you should take a chance and risk your friendship if u think you really love her. What's life without taking chances, right? Besides, if you don't step up to bat, be damn sure somebody else will. Get it? just go for it if you really love her.

She was no longer precious to me…
I guess my hate grew much stronger than my love for her ever did
(I was) so tired of chasing that person who made me feel loved
and as we were embracing I cut and spilt the dearest blood

I'm praying for her soul as this blood on my hands stains me whole…

You were my life, from you I fed of
And now parted by knife - the suicide of our love
So callous and frigid was that stillborn soul…
yet no other half could ever make me whole

You promised: "…'til death do us part", and then you made a stone of my heart

And with the last rays of the setting sun the loveless pulse fades away
No more beating as one, no longer burns the flame