Attn: Fusoya

that would be awesome to go to montreal, but way way out of our way, probably. :(

hey, my parents are in montreal now! mindspell, if you see a confused looking middle-aged japanese couple, the male subject looking extremely grounchy/mad scientist-y and the female subject looking extremely bouncy and saying hi to everyone, while simulteneously making fun of the male subject in broken engrish, those are my parents.

coelacanth_M said:
that would be awesome to go to montreal, but way way out of our way, probably. :(

hey, my parents are in montreal now! mindspell, if you see a confused looking middle-aged japanese couple, the male subject looking extremely grounchy/mad scientist-y and the female subject looking extremely bouncy and saying hi to everyone, while simulteneously making fun of the male subject in broken engrish, those are my parents.
As Toby wrote in that other thread it does not have to be on the tour, it could be any weekend. You just have to give me some tentative dates where you would be available for a show and I'll try to deal something with my booking guys, who in turn will try to book a venue.

I will keep an eye for your parents, you never know.

i'm sure there are several dozen japanese couples with mad-scientisty-looking male halves wandering around montreal at any given time. i strongly encourage you to go up to one of them and say "Hi, I'm Mindspell. I know Screwdriver Queen...?"