attn: kleo

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
i just wanted to make one of those attn threads. quick! post something retarded! no one uses this board anymore.

oh wait, here, let me make it worth anyone else's while who looked, like... say... avi. check out this fine icelandic band, bang gang, if you haven't already. www.myspace.com/banggangband

ooh, nyc peeps, anyone else going to sonata arctica's listening party at Lit on monday? be there or be square. or both!

actually, i just got their cd and i'm not that hot for it. but they were really quite awesome live. bardi needs to sing more. less chicks. anyway, they were pretty killer live.

I would probably pull my balls out of my asshole before going to a listening party for Sonata Arctica.

you know, i didn't end up making it down that night. but i have since received my promo of the new sonata arctica and took time to listen to it. the track "paid in full" is one of the most amazing power metal songs i've ever heard. of course everything this band writes is really nice to listen to and feel triumphant, but this song also had amazing lyrics, about reclaiming your self-respect in the aftermath of a shitty relationship. i wish i had gone! i must have been working or something. : (