attn: Joss Whedon

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
Joss,

I just wanted to deliver the message personally that upon seeing last night's episode of Angel I came to a conclusion. I have decided that I would bear your lovechild. Yes, you have now eclipsed most other people on this silly planet whom I admire and you have joined a place of admiration in my mind occupied by only one other person, Bruce Dickinson.

I congratulate you on this honor and I pray that neither you nor Bruce would ever actually take me up on this.

sincerely,
greg

Reactions: BigFakeSmile
Baliset said:
Joss,

I just wanted to deliver the message personally that upon seeing last night's episode of Angel I came to a conclusion. I have decided that I would bear your lovechild. Yes, you have now eclipsed most other people on this silly planet whom I admire and you have joined a place of admiration in my mind occupied by only one other person, Bruce Dickinson.

sincerely,
greg

p.s. I'm totally not joking, i need your COXOR!!

the FIRST draft

I totally need to get caught up with the current episode so I can find out exactly what you are talking about. I only have 2 episodes left to watch from season 3, then all of season 4. Hopefully I can catch up by the next episode.:loco:
I never thought that Angel could be as good as Buffy, but in some ways it surpasses it.

there are definitely some moments on angel which surpass buffy in my opinion. last season on angel was incredible.

i won't ruin any of the current season for you, but i have to admit that overall i think i like the current buffy season a bit more so far, and the only reason i say that is because Angel took the first seven episodes before it really got going while Buffy was firing on all cylinders right from the season opener and overall there are only three episodes in the middle which i wasn't super fond of.

However, I believe both Angel and Buffy are each hitting their stride in their respective seasons and i expect spectacular shit from each.

Also seeing as how it is Buffy's last season i am also way looking forward to the possibility of having another vampire with a soul, this one having a british accent and being the coolest character ever, find his place on Angel next season.

david-boreanaz.jpg