ATTN MEMBERS OF OPETH/PROMOTERS/MANAGERS ETC

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
Can we please have a New Zealand tour for this album??????
So many people here have have been waiting for you guys to come for ages, you've been to Australia a few times now and we are all very jealous of them.
One of my other favourite bands "Tool" came twice on their last albums tour (Lateralus) to all 3 major cities here. (Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch)
I reckon its about time you guys did the same, or at the least one show in Auckland. :Spin:

I await the tour with baited-breath

Thanks guys
Rob

They wont come to New Zealand. This place isnt big enough. And also it would only be in Auckland and that would be shit.

However Im sure there will be a stream of us crossing the Tasman for the Aussie shows.

Arnold Layne said:
They wont come to New Zealand. This place isnt big enough. And also it would only be in Auckland and that would be shit.

However Im sure there will be a stream of us crossing the Tasman for the Aussie shows.

An Auckland show would be a lot better than nothing thats for sure. There is 1 million people just in Auckland so Im sure it would be viable.

I flew across to Sydney to catch them in March 2004 but I, and Im sure most others aren't rich enough to do that everytime they came to Oz...

Yea, they should come play in Auckland, who cares about the rest of the country, but even if they don't come to kiwiland, it's off to see Opeth, in the desert-ridden land of Oz. Fuck the price of plane tickets if you got no bread, sell granny...she'll understand.

It would cost as much p,robably more for me to fly to Auckland, get accomodation taxis ect than it would to fly to Melbourne where I have a place to stay. Also the shopping is kick ass in Australia and I have family there.

Arnold Layne said:
It would cost as much p,robably more for me to fly to Auckland, get accomodation taxis ect than it would to fly to Melbourne where I have a place to stay. Also the shopping is kick ass in Australia and I have family there.

What makes you so sure they wouldn't do a Christchurch show? Alot of bands do Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch when they come..