Attn: Mind Insane

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
Originally Posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
They are BOTH poser sellout fags. I want to see them fight till death!

What does sexual orientation have to do with it? Kerry is no fag and either is Rob.
Sorry for the confusion M.I., maybe its an East Coast thing, but by "fag" I just meant loser, dickhead, douche bag, schmuck, shem, etc. and nothing to do with sexual orientation. I made a seperate post because HannibalLecter666 is busy annhilating some people where this was originally done and I didnt want to interupt the beatings LOL

its interesting.... because among metal dudes, its a common place thing(among the metal dudes I know) to refer to each other as "homo", "fag", etc. And gay is used to refer to things as being stupid, ridiculous. I had a girlfriend that used to get on me for that shit.....

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Originally Posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
They are BOTH poser sellout fags. I want to see them fight till death!

Sorry for the confusion M.I., maybe its an East Coast thing, but by "fag" I just meant loser, dickhead, douche bag, schmuck, shem, etc. and nothing to do with sexual orientation. I made a seperate post because HannibalLecter666 is busy annhilating some people where this was originally done and I didnt want to interupt the beatings LOL

Kerry King is a loser, dickhead, douche bag, schmuck, shem, etc for making two mediocre albums with a band that used to be godly? Sorry dude, but sometimes you go a little too far with your beliefs in metal. When I see your posts I see the " Old School Fascist" .Calling a musician a fag is just uncalled for.

Well....thanks for clearing that up HOTU...that was a while ago...I kinda forgot about it...anyhoos...no biggie...I just love Slayer and think the only weak album they have ever done was the punk cover one..nothin weak comes from them...IMO..

pest666 said:
its interesting.... because among metal dudes, its a common place thing(among the metal dudes I know) to refer to each other as "homo", "fag", etc. And gay is used to refer to things as being stupid, ridiculous. I had a girlfriend that used to get on me for that shit.....
Exactly Pest! I guess its not just an East Coast thing afterall.

Kerry King is a loser, dickhead, douche bag, schmuck, shem, etc for making two mediocre albums with a band that used to be godly? Sorry dude, but sometimes you go a little too far with your beliefs in metal. When I see your posts I see the " Old School Fascist" .Calling a musician a fag is just uncalled for.
2 mediocre albums? Try 2 steaming turds Brent! Aside from the 4 or 5 good songs on DIM, that album isnt worth wiping my ass with! and GHUA is a total waste of time; its boring, uninspiring, weak and sounds like SHIT. and yeah Kerry King's a DOUCHE BAG, he has such an attitude problem it ist even funny. Maybe you're too star struck to realize it? Old school facist hahahaha, thats a good one Brent! and its not uncalled for to insult Kerry King or any other once respected godly musician turned arrogant dickwad.
I just call em as I see em dude.

He does have an egotistical personality, but it sounds stupid when you call someone a fag that you don't even know. And oh yes, please go back to school so you can learn what an opinion is...you REALLY need it.

what part did you miss? he's not saying anything about Kerry's sexual orientation.....

And its his "opinion" as an old school fascist. KETTLE POT BLACK.

Slayer has really disappointed me musically, their last albums since Seasons In The Abyss(all 4)...are just not as good, as their albums before that, period!

Now Kerry King, I really have grown to dislike him, he speaks his mind, & I do agree with some of his opinions on other bands, & whatnot......but he has no right to talk shit & then, put out subpar albums(holier than thou), thats wrong. He is an asshole, in person, he has a huge Rock Star Head, & I have grown to dislike this kind of inapporpriate attitude.........After being with so many "Rock Stars", in my musical career(working & being a guest),there are so many nice genuine people,and it makes me sick to watch some(minority of musicians) "Rock Stars", play the "Rock Star" game........Tom & Dave, are the most down to Earth guys I've meet, & its a pleasure to see them, & visit, when I can, Jeff is just quite & never mean, but just indifferent, & I respect that. But Kerry is the Asshole that his statements & opinions protray his personality, perfectly.........I'm just calling like I see it, and these are just my opinions...........Sometimes I just speak, too much truth.......

Well..I've had the opportunity to meet Kerry several times and he's always been really nice to us every time. He has stood in the rain to chat with us for as long as we want, waiting for us to leave before he left. I'm not saying you guys haven't witnessed him being a jackass, but from my own personal experience he's always been more than nice. Jeff has always been really complacent about meeting the fans..maybe he's just really quiet...I don't know. Kerry has always been really mellow and soft spoken when I've talked to him. Tom is really sweet and kinda crazy..I've never met Dave. Kerry is the one who comes out every time after the show no matter what to talk to the fans. I respect and like that because there are plenty of rock bands who don't come out and chose to sit in their buses and make fun of the people who are wanting so badly to meet them. Their last 4 albums have been really good I think...sure there were a few nu-metal influenced songs, but there have also been a lot of Slayer signature songs..that kick ASS! I think everyone is just looking really hard for nu-metal influences because of Kerry's listening taste and being overly critical...and not really hearing the hard core Slayer that is in all of their albums. IMO....of course.