ATTN: Neil Gaiman fans

Sandman hardcover? Whats in that? (Though I still havent read all the Sandman trades yet...)

Been looking forward to 1602, kind of disappointed in what it turned out to be after all the secrecy for the last 12 months, but whatever, its Gaimen, im sure it will be quite good :)

The new Sandman hardcover is "Endless Nights", seven new stories (one for each of the Endless family) published to celebrate the tenth anniversary of DC's Vertigo imprint.

There are some pages of the Dream Story in the special Vertigo X preview, which you should still be able to get for $1. It rules, but what else would you expect me to say?

W

Trent - Yes it is.

Everyone else - If I'm not into the League of Heros (or whatever the Marvel universe league thingy is called called, I don't know, because I'm not into it) would I still enjoy this? I really want to, but apparently half the fun is working out who the characters are.

I think he won an award once for his portrayal of gay people in comics, and everyone in the room cheered after the correct pronunciation of his name :lol:.

He's married with three kids BTW, so it's "Gay-man" by name and not by nature. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

W

Phlog, do you mean the Legion of Super Heroes?
I'm not much into Marvel characters either (the only one I ever made a point of reading was Spider-Man), but I'm still expecting to enjoy 1602 very much indeed.

W

I dunno. I read an interview with him where he said he was trying to work "the Thing" in there but couldn't figure out how to do it, so whatever he's in. Maybe I should go and see if I can find it again, and that may answer the question. Just wait here, I'll be right back.