attn: nick goatschool

i wasn't aware of any of this. his finishing move should be the OMG.

a friend was hired to manage the WWE promo work for WMXX from brooklyn north to albany, and he had absolutely no interesting stories to tell.

neither do i, really.

i guess i am not into the indie wrestling scene to be cynical enough of the WWE. also i barely keep up with it because i have been so busy lately but i mean it has its moments but overall it isn't as interesting as i found it back in the late 80's early 90's or even the late 90's.

these are the only images i could find but his shirts get a little more preachy i believe:

01058pi.jpg

01057pi.jpg

i mean the percentage of wrestlers who eithe become super religoous or become actual ministers is truly staggering. nikita koloff, jake "the snake" roberts, tully blanchard, "superstar" billy graham, shawn michaels, Sting, the list goes on and on.

i think it is mostly guys who started in the 70's and 80's though.

i wonder if a bruised brain enhances the likelihood of a religious experience? can methods of healing stimulate a sense of higher self?

two of those underwent crushing personal experiences, i guess can be pointed out.

i think it is a product of the self-destructive lifestyle they led. it gets to a point where people realize they can't figure it out for themselves and turn their problems over to Jesus. its a common thing as i see it. oh and ted dibiase is another converted guy now too.