ATTN: Raleigh/Durham/RTP Area: John Oliva's Pain at Volume 11 in Raleigh on Saturday

scooterSST

Feb 3, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.myspace.com
Attention SAVATAGE & TSO Fans.

The Mastermind behind SAVATAGE & TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA
JON OLIVA will be performing this Saturday night at VOLUME 11 TAVERN in Raleigh with his band PAIN.

Also performing is former SAVATAGE vocalist ZACK STEVENS & his band CIRCLE II CIRCLE.

Get ready for a night of classic SAVATAGE & current tunes from both acts.

Also on the bill are Progressive Metallers MANTICORA & Raleigh's own Metal Maniacs HELLRAZOR.

Don't miss this show.

VOLUME 11 TAVERN
685 Maywood Ave
Raleigh, NC

Tix $15 advance
8 pm Doors

I knew this.....lolol....of course we will be there :headbang:.....wtf else is there to do in Raleigh on a Saturday night?...go to The Ess Lounge??????? :puke: :lol:

Sigh. Raleigh shows are one of the few reasons why I need to get a car. Nobody plays in Wilmington...

There seems to be a lot going on in Raleigh tonight. The metal scene will be divided this evening. Still I think it will go well, so I hope.
To those who are local to Raleigh and think there is never anything going on you might want to start paying more attention. Raleigh is constantly have national metal and rock tours coming through. One just needs to know where to look for them. It may not be one persons particular type of metal but that does not mean Raleigh does not get any shows. What I have seen this year in NC would make a long list, Raleigh shows were several of them. From King’s X to Skeleton Witch, Rasputina to Stan Ridgeway. So if anyone says that NC doesn’t get show then they are probably just out of the Loop.

I'll be the bald guy in the Raleigh Institute of Martial Arts shirt, (which reminds me, I need to make some business cards)

...and i'll be the non bald guy in the..errr.....um...too early to think about what to wear....but am more than likely going to be wearing something.

I'll be the bald guy in the Raleigh Institute of Martial Arts shirt, (which reminds me, I need to make some business cards)

Do you guys do any grappling? I'm moving to Raleigh in December and will be looking for an affordable place to train. To train with a metal head would be an added bonus.