Attn: South America!

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
From Opeth.com: We can now confirm 8 exclusive dates in South America! Opeth will appear in Mexico, Chile, Argentina and Brazil. All this will happen in September 2006

Go to the official site and click on tour dates...

Enjoy!!:headbang:

Out.:devil:

Edit: Typos

OMFG!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck, am i the only one that is happy for this news? they are comingto mexico, OMFG!!!!! and they are playing in guadalajara my TOWN!! fuck fuck fuck!!!

i already smoke one when i saw the news

then i smoke another one when i found out i have to wait more than 6 months for this :erk:

well.. most of my friends are opeth fans... sort of... i untroduced them to these guys, though..... i still have to find another opeth fan :erk:

I´m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. I CAN´T WAIT!

I´m waiting to see Opeth since 2003, when the two shows were canceled because a lot of problems.

Finally, my dream is coming true. :'(

P.s: Sorry for opening another thread, but I didn´t saw this...I was really excited :D

worldwide_suicide said:
i wonder why they didn't include uruguay, being that Mendez is from that country... :(

Yup, Mendez and Lopez are both from Uruguay. Maybe there isn´t enough people into Opeth.

It would be very cool to speak in spanish with them. I hope Martín Lopez could come to south america, too. :)

well, technically... born in sweden , raised in uruguay... but yeah lopez has latin blood and i think he's from an uruguayan family anyway...

Stormblåst said:
ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!

a dream becoming true!
thank Opeth!

Otro Argentino más????!!! Que bien! Soy de Mendoza. Espero poder ir al recital de Chile dado que tendría que viajar mucho para ir a Buenos Aires...
Al carajo, estoy felíz y necesito una cerveza!!!!! :kickass:

worldwide_suicide said:
well, technically... born in sweden , raised in uruguay... but yeah lopez has latin blood and i think he's from an uruguayan family anyway...

His parents are from Uruguay. I think his mother still lives in Sweden and his father and sisters live in Uruguay.
He came back to Uruguay at the age of 4 and returned to Sweden when he was 16 or so and then he joined Amon Amarth :headbang: