ATTN: Strangelight

best

Themanwithnoname
Sep 6, 2003
Istanbul
www.geocities.com
Father Strangelight, i have sent you the MD recordings of the Istanbul gig today, the guy at the post office said that itll reach you in a week or so. Tell me if it doesnt get to you so i can shout and yell at them.

Lenore said:
hmm i reckon Father Strangelumière is out of the continent for a couple of months, so you might have a late reply.

it doesnt actually matter as long as the mds reach him in one piece, i can live without a reply :Spin:

he's in mexico
chong3.JPG

In Mexico for a couple of months ?? Hmmmm there must be a weird story behind all that...
Whatever, Dunc could you bring back a sombrero for me please ? And some Tequila ?

dont you guys think that it's a bit strange the way iran shook after 2000 years?? just when the US is around the area? 2000 years of little earthquakes (not the amos song hehe) and suddenly they shake to death? hmmm

Don Corleone said:
dont you guys think that it's a bit strange the way iran shook after 2000 years?? just when the US is around the area? 2000 years of little earthquakes (not the amos song hehe) and suddenly they shake to death? hmmm

2000 years and only little earthquakes? From what site you get your infos from... www.conspiracy-theendisnear.com ? ;) There were several strong earthquakes in iran in the last 20 years with thousands of of victims...

the last strong quake in 1990: 27000 dead :err:

But wait, when was the first war in Iraq?... 1991 .... hmmmm...