attn ulcerate fans: short track previews for new album on amazon

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/The-Destroyers-Of-All/dp/B004HR4Z8U/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1294127155&sr=301-2[/ame]

sick as fuck

So awesome! Another one to the evergrowing "must buy releases 2011" list, this year's gonna be so good!
Let's see how the new Gorguts record will stack up against this monstrosity. Killer.

dunno about raw. people on this board are always throwing around the word "natural" and the stuff they're talking about never sounds natural to me. this sounds more like a good natural mix. good sounds at the source, good mics, good musicians, DONE.

CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO THIS

Fuck, this shit is powerful. I wish the vocals had just a bit more going on...the band is just so on point. Those crazy ass dissonant riffs, with both guitarists doing some thing totally different the whole time is awesome.

dunno about raw. people on this board are always throwing around the word "natural" and the stuff they're talking about never sounds natural to me. this sounds more like a good natural mix. good sounds at the source, good mics, good musicians, DONE.

Same, its a great album :D

I meant raw in a good way, as in natural, and not massively processed, as you say, which it most certainly is. There doesn't seem to be any replacement or anything, not even the kick, and that really IS rare these days.

I haven't been able to stop listening to this. Ordered the CD, downloaded the flac while I wait.
Literally cannot believe how fucking amazing this album is, utterly masterful in every way. Could be album of the year and the year's only just gotten started.