attn: xfer

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
so i had this weird dream last night where i was in the school library and i was trying to find Nabokov and Lovecraft books.

i searched through the entire library and i wished i remembered the titles of the actual works i found because i am sure they were made up but i would want to know what they were. also i found one lovecraft compilation book because there were two total but one was checked out i think. anyhoo, the one that was there was without a jacket and had a white cover which was faded and dirty and it looked really old and i was scared of it for some reason.

so anyway this freaked me out enough that when i woke up i REALLY wanted to go to the library and it reminded me to fetch my overdue library book and bring it back to the library today and i really was planning on when i would go look for the books at the library today. WEIRD.

IT WORKED! MY DREAM-RAY WORKED! GWAHAHAHA!!!

seriously that's quite cool. i wonder what it could "mean"? lovecraft books in a dream, i think, represent crypticism and forbidden knowledge, so perhaps you're worried about knowing too much about something in life.

nabokov books, well, i think they represent sex with twelve-year-old-girls.