Audio boo

BalanceofPower

My god,it's full of stars
Feb 19, 2003
Palatine, IL
www.novembersdoom.com
So Paul introduced me to this cool thing called audio boo www.audioboo.fm this is an audio blog program that is on the iPhone. You can record an audio blog and post it instantly online to your audioboo page as well as twitter and facebook. I just started an account www.audioboo.fm/profile/VitoMarchese we are going to be posting audio updates on the road so you guys should check this out and sign up. Follow us on twitter also where we post updates as well.

www.twitter.com/novembersdoom

what i want to know is, can you record from a computer? i dont have an i-phone, but ive been considering doing some kind of audio or video blog for a while..

I don't think you can record off your computer for Audio Boo, but if you have a Mac you can use garageband and a microphone to do audio blogs. For PC you can get a program called Cakewalk and you should be able to do the audio blog thing with that. You can search you tube for videos on how to start up a home audio podcast thing. There's videos by a channel called Expert Village that can you show how to start up a home audio podcast station.

Vito is correct. AudioBoo is iPhone only. In this case, SayNow will work for you, as I believe it does work with any cell phone.

well, i do have a mike, so i can record from a computer, but heres the anoying thing, im 17, and have no cell phone! so its something i could only do from my computer.