Audio to midi converter plugin

Haven't used it for a while, but stick it on your track, choose one of the 3 channels and change the settings so its picking up the hits (so it knows what to trigger). There is also a setting where you can choose the MIDI note that it triggers to.

Then all you have to do is create a new MIDI track, and select the input as KTDrumTrigger. Go to the start of the song, and hit record ensuring the MIDI track is armed.

Kt drum trigger is really easy (IMO). There is a filter so you can bring out the hit then just throw the corsshairs on the audio peak. Set the midi note correctly. And in cubase set the kt drum trigger as the midi input on a midi track. Arm the midi track and play the song through, it's simple (well at least I think so). My only complaint about it is midi velocity, it doesn't seem to translate well IMO.

Haven't used it for a while, but stick it on your track, choose one of the 3 channels and change the settings so its picking up the hits (so it knows what to trigger). There is also a setting where you can choose the MIDI note that it triggers to.

Then all you have to do is create a new MIDI track, and select the input as KTDrumTrigger. Go to the start of the song, and hit record ensuring the MIDI track is armed.

That right there just helped me a lot. Just wanted to thank you. :kickass: