Audioslave is over

lecroix74

Nov 7, 2006
wtf? now Cornell has left Audioslave. there must be something about"lead singer issue"...

Yes!!!! I have been waiting for the most hypocritical band too reunite once again!!!! My dreams have been answered.

lmao

i was in a band and the lead singer wore a leather jacket but, she was a vegaterian. i thought that was pretty funny. i used to keep slim jims on my rig to piss her off. i hate hypocrits :mad:

Let's face it, Audioslave sucked. Yes he's a good singer, yes there were some good riffs in there but the whole thing was just....lame. It really lacked something. I saw them live a couple of times and it left me cold.

Chris can do some more James Bond music and shit like that I guess.

I kind of dug the first Audioslave CD, the second one was somewhat dissapointing, and I haven't heard the third one yet.

actually....i quite liked the last Audioslave effort...
first Masterplan, then Anthrax, now this....
hmmm....Thrax should try to lure Jorn Lande....his an awesome singer. honest

I kind of dug the first Audioslave CD, the second one was somewhat dissapointing, and I haven't heard the third one yet.

In the same boat here. Liked their first one, second one... not so much.

I herd "Orignial fire" and decided to not waste my time on the 3rd.

Audioslave put me to sleep except for a few songs only.

RATM can return now. I'd be happy with that!

Soundgarden will never reform. They don't want to; pretty much all of them said so in ints.

at least not Badmotorfinger, the good album.

i'm partial to "louder than love " my self, that album has some great shit loud love, hands all over , full on kevins mom, guns, get on the snake

when soundgarden opened for danzig at the riv in chicago ,cornell brought the roof down on that fucking place :headbang:

Good now Rage against the Machine can reunite..

Looks like that is going to happen. Chris has a new solo album coming out and the other members of audioslave are getting Rage... back together for some live shows.

As for a Soundgarden reunion, Chris Cornell says aint gonna happen!

i'm partial to "louder than love " my self, that album has some great shit loud love, hands all over , full on kevins mom, guns, get on the snake

when soundgarden opened for danzig at the riv in chicago ,cornell brought the roof down on that fucking place :headbang:

Oh yeah...Soundgarden when they were on fire were truly awesome. I saw them on Lollapalooza 96 for the home town show and they destroyed that place. When Cornell really opens those pipes up he can peel the paint off the walls.

Audioslave - First album was awesome, 2nd and 3rd were average but had a few great tracks.

RATM- Limousine liberal douchebags. Subtract the Bolshevik politics and they are a great band. I'm all for sticking up for the little man, but when you constantly deride the country and people that made you millionaires many times over you deserve to have your ass beat. I'd like to see Morello give away 90% of his income to prove he's not a hypocrite, that commie bastard.

RATM- Limousine liberal douchebags.

Agreed. Don't get me wrong, I think that musically, they're great. Lyrically...:puke:
My hope for Audioslave was that we would finally hear RATM, with a good vocalist. Unfortunately, the music wasn't nearly as heavy. Real shame, since that lineup could have created something really special.

Yes!!!! I have been waiting for the most hypocritical band too reunite once again!!!! My dreams have been answered.

The guitarist preached against poverty while playing a $6000 Gibson Jimmy Page double-neck (my fucking car doesn't cost that much), or the band sung out against sweatshops while the concert t-shirts are made in them, or wearing communist symbols while making more per 1-hour concert than 99% of all people make in a year, or calling American the most tyrannical nation on Earth without realizing that American free speech gives them the right to say such things, or marching on Wall Street to protest capitalism without realizing their record label trades on Wall Street and it was capitalism that gave them the chance to become so famous.

The band was pure hypocracy with every thing they did. I was so happy when it finally fell apart, but easily amused, Id kinda like to see them reunite so I could pick on them some more.